Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to know if you are a good rater

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-
If you get banned from r/rateme. I give fair and honest ratings and I got banned and slandered by a mod there because some people are just to sensitive and just cant handle the truth. These faggots make me so mad they rate obvious 3/10s as 6-7/10 and say "you just need confidence" meanwhile I give detailed explanations and analysis while providing helpful advice and I get banned.

Lmao plebbit us so cucked why even go on there.

I was banned from amiugly, all I did was detail WHY the OPs were ugly.

Stupid cunts can't allow the truth to be told.

Are the mods actual retards?

I never got an explanation as to why I was banned. Now they require “proof” that it’s you posting so it’s much harder to blackpill raters there. Now it’s betas and women almost exclusively.

I never got an explanation as to why I was banned. Now they require “proof” that it’s you posting so it’s much harder to blackpill raters there. Now it’s betas and women almost exclusively.
What do you mean "proof that it's you"?

You do that as a rater or the one being rated?

The one being rated, this stops most people from posting notably ugly people in experiments.

You have to at least be bisexual and willing to give a bj.

r/rateme Seems fair. The only thing that they are against is rating ethiniks as less than just because they are ethiniks.

i am banned from r/amiugly and r/rateme, even got banned twice on r/truerateme kek

I am the best rater there is. I got banned from truerateme.

I'm a pretty good rater imo

They're retarded. If he had blue eyes and blonde hair, he'd be a 9 there.
No rate me sub is safe tbh that’ll all turn to shit eventually. The ethnic bias is real on that sub

Lol i go to truerateme but also that place is overun by normies lately who sugercoat. Epescially when a femoid shows up

No rate me sub is safe tbh that’ll all turn to shit eventually. The ethnic bias is real on that sub
Definitely man. This one time it was astounding. A 6/10 ethnic with good bone structure got rated 4/10 and a 6/10 with good bone structure got rated 8/10. -_-

Definitely man. This one time it was astounding. A 6/10 ethnic with good bone structure got rated 4/10 and a 6/10 with good bone structure got rated 8/10. -_-
lmao "if youre ethnic youre automatically -2 points"

Ratings don't matter. What matters is getting pussy. If you don't get, youre ugly. Attractiveness is binary.

Most men, even on this site and PSL sites, can't rate to save their lives.

The best way to rate men is to look at the guys considered "hot" on instagram and compre the subject in question to those guys.

Last edited:
If you get banned from r/rateme. I give fair and honest ratings and I got banned and slandered by a mod there because some people are just to sensitive and just cant handle the truth. These faggots make me so mad they rate obvious 3/10s as 6-7/10 and say "you just need confidence" meanwhile I give detailed explanations and analysis while providing helpful advice and I get banned.

Kek, I got a permaban from truerateme.

I feel you, bro, that's how I know I'm a good surgeon, the patient is dead when I'm done operating.