Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How to kill yourself and make it look like an accident?

B

BitterStill

Greycel
I haven't been able to get a clear good answer on this on normie forums.
Anyone here has a good suggestion?
I hope i'm not breaking any rule by posting about this

Gain support for criticising the Jews.

Well I’m not planning on roping until 25 so I wouldn’t know

Dig up some dirt on Hilary Clinton

Get drunk before sui so they think it was under the influence of alcohol

Lit your place on fire before you do it.

Have a weightlifting accident.

Anyway why you want to make it look like an accident?
To make it less hard on family?
For insurance purposes?

You shouldn't have done that. They won't give you an answer and will probably attempt to be an armchair therapist.

Get drunk and drive into a building.

Anyone here has a good suggestion?
I hope i'm not breaking any rule by posting about this

The easiest way by far is to schedule a holiday to some third world country and hire a contract killer on yourself. You can combo this with buying out expensive life insurance so money goes to your family. Also make sure to specify the death to be quick so they don't torture you. You don't have to say you are hiring a contract on yourself (better if you don't) but specify you want it to be a quick and clean death. Then they will just execute you it won't last longer than few seconds. This is the easiest way to go out and make it look like an 'accident'. Money isn't an issue either since your family will get a huge payout and if you are going out you can take all the loans in the world to pay for your travel (although it will look suspicious).

But do not kill yourself. If you truly think its over fair enough but fuck you if you haven't tried everything yet and kill yourself like a retard if ascension might be just around the corner. You will never truly know.

You will die anyway where the hurry for? If its over then its over you go for it but 99% of faggots that say they will kill themselves don't do it and the 99% of the 1% left that do are just fucking retards who would fuck all bitches if they just LooksMaxxed.

Go SEAmaxx (Even if you are Ethnic) Go fucking EverythingMAXX. Do it for 3 years. But don't fuck around it like a little bitch. Go all the way in. If you are killing yourself it doesn't matter anyway. But you gotta be honest about it. 3 year plan if it doesn't work out then you go out like a man you are with a clean state of mind. You tried it, it failed it's over. Fair enough. But going out without a fight like a little bitch that's exactly what they want from you. Don't give it to them.

Even if you are truly broken and think this is shit advice there are better ways of going out ;)

The easiest way by far is to schedule a holiday to some third world country and hire a contract killer on yourself. You can combo this with buying out expensive life insurance so money goes to your family. Also make sure to specify the death to be quick so they don't torture you. You don't have to say you are hiring a contract on yourself (better if you don't) but specify you want it to be a quick and clean death. Then they will just execute you it won't last longer than few seconds. This is the easiest way to go out and make it look like an 'accident'. Money isn't an issue either since your family will get a huge payout
Insurance companies would definatley find this fishy and investigate. They would most likely not pay out

Take a shower and fall to broke your neck.

Insurance companies would definatley find this fishy and investigate. They would most likely not pay out

Depends how you play it out. If you buy life insurance 1 week before going holiday then yeah... But wait a year, pay the bills then go. They cant; do shit. Worth it.

Just be yourself tee hee.

Why do u want to make it look like an accident

Anyway why you want to make it look like an accident?
To make it less hard on family?
For insurance purposes?
Nah.
I always had the "i don't give a fuck" attitude.
I'm too proud to let everyone know i committed suicide

heroin overdose

Gain support for criticising the Jews.
Lol this. Just go out and start exposing the Jews and government secrets and you'll be "accidentally dead" shortly.

If you want life insurance money to go to your family, you have to wait a minimum of 2 years, or they won't pay out.
I'd recommend an opioid overdose tbh, but it all depends on personal preference.

If you want life insurance money to go to your family, you have to wait a minimum of 2 years, or they won't pay out.
I'd recommend an opioid overdose tbh, but it all depends on personal preference.
As i said idc about insurance money. I act too proud, I don't want everyone to remember me as miserable

Recruit into army and be a hero.

maybe go to army and die in a war. But it will take long.
Or fly to afrika and kill yours self there nobody will find you and they will think some animol ate u. :feelstrash:

Hair dryer (or any bathroom related electronic device really) in bathtub. Will make you look stupid as shit but it happens all the time, so.

Name the Jew and soon the Mossad will take care of that for you.