Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to increase libido

A

AutisticBeast

31yo KHV
-
I wonder is there any way of increasing my libido? I love the feeling of being horny but I only masturbate once per day, after ejaculation I won't feel horny for at least a day. For example I masturbated twice on Friday and I am not horny again until now. I wish I could masturbate multiple times a day. It is nothing do to with age as I was the same when I was a teen.

Why the fuck would you want to increase your libido as an incel just to masturbate even more? Masturbating is one of the worst things you can do since it's a massive waste of time and energy, it's just done out of necessity due to being horny as fuck.

Masturbate less.

Masturbate 5 times a day and then quit doing it altogether for a week

Masturbating is one of the worst things you can do since it's a massive waste of time and energy, it's just done out of necessity due to being horny as fuck.

Actually I'm interested as well. If anyone has a tip please share

I need to decrease my libido not increase

I wonder is there any way of increasing my libido? I love the feeling of being horny but I only masturbate once per day, after ejaculation I won't feel horny for at least a day. For example I masturbated twice on Friday and I am not horny again until now. I wish I could masturbate multiple times a day. It is nothing do to with age as I was the same when I was a teen.
The anti-depressant sertraline (sold under different brand-names), can make some men lose their libido. But that's not true for everyone. Some have "delayed ejaculation"

I did not lose my libido but instead took 60 minutes to reach orgasm, no matter how hard I tried. Now I'm combining the med with Wellbutrin, and I'm back to the standard 3-4 minutes needed to reach orgasm.

I need to decrease my libido not increase
The anti-depressant sertraline (sold under different brand-names), can make some men lose their libido. Also some other antidepressants. But that's not true for everyone. Some have "delayed ejaculation"

I did not lose my libido but instead took 60 minutes to reach orgasm, no matter how hard I tried. Now I'm combining the med with Wellbutrin, and I'm back to the standard 3-4 minutes needed to reach orgasm.