Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to impress my father?

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
On the opposite side, why should I do it? I'm 5'5' uglt ethnic which means no matter what I do I won't be able to match up to a normal Taiwanese, let alone a Westerner

With 100 push-ups?

With becoming a mod on .is?

dude isn't your father happy with your bachelor? You're doing great already, asian parents are strick af

they are doctors and I'm the only oner in ym family who couldn't go to medical school;
You werent able because you failed? Your father dosn't respect professions other than doctors?

You werent able because you failed? Your father dosn't respect professions other than doctors?
I told him since I can;'t nbecome a doctor i'd become an engineeer instrad

But yeah wwith these rgades i'd have to try harder to get a good engineering job

BTW my 5'5'' hegiht makesit harder to get jobs

I told him since I can;'t nbecome a doctor i'd become an engineeer instrad

But yeah wwith these rgades i'd have to try harder to get a good engineering job

BTW my 5'5'' hegiht makesit harder to get jobs
I'm also the same as you, but older and behind. Im also at stem and i know getting a job will be a pain in the ass, maybe become an entrepreneur instead, i may choose that over a 9-5 job