Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to ignore people on this site

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
Hey what's up? This is a post on how to ignore people.

Ignoring lol

People can literally ruin your life, positive feedback is indeed important for people, this did make my life better, I suggest you do it too.

Don't feel guilt in ignoring people.

I used to think it's not moral before but you question yourself, is it moral what the people/person you ignored did to you?

Ok, see you for today.

Putting someone on ignore is such a foid thing.

I've never done that.
Yeah, I haven't either. If I don't like something that someone is posting I just gloss over it or I respond that I don't like it or I disagree. If you put someone on ignore you miss out on interesting things they might post in the future.

step 1 close eyelids

Stop quoting pussies alright? I ignored all those mfs a long time ago, post something original you fucking retard. Everyone who commented till now suck my cock you fucking bitch ass pussy nigga you deserve to get slaughtered fuck you and your mom in video game nigga fuck you.

Yeah, I haven't either. If I don't like something that someone is posting I just gloss over it or I respond that I don't like it or I disagree. If you put someone on ignore you miss out on interesting things they might post in the future.
no. the reason i put people on my ignore list is precisely because it is 100% guaranteed they will post nothing interesting in the future.

no. the reason i put people on my ignore list is precisely because it is 100% guaranteed they will post nothing interesting in the future.
There are no guarantees in life

Lalalala I CAN'T HEAR YOU!

This, and also that they post obvious troll/larp posts, or just spam the site. There's no reason for me to bear witness to that garbage.

y ignore when can just scroll past

@Ritalincel , this Guy IS the only User i ignored so far. Little dipshit with His meme reponses