Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based How to identify whether your wife is virgin or not after arrangedmarriagemaxx

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

Loves to fap to pawgs
★★★★★
As you all might know about arranged marriage concept in which the parents choose the husband or wife for their child. Girls get to marry rich guys via arrangedmarriagemaxx in asia.
Now, if some of you somehow managed to marry via arrangemarragemaxx.
You'll definitely be concerned whether the foid you've married is virgin or a whore.
How to identify her Virginity?

1. Hymen
If she's virgin, she'd definitely bleed during her first intercourse with you. And if she doesn't, means her hymen has been ruptured which clearly indicates she has had sex before marrying you and she lied to you about her virginity. However, she'd make various excuses like it breaks while playing sports, dancing, swimming, some women born without hymen etc to conceal her degenerate and promiscuous past from you, but as a blackpilled man you shouldn't fall for these notorious excuses she'd be making, you should know if she doesn't bleed, she's a whore. She belongs to the streets not to your home and therefore you should immediately file a divorce against her and kick her out of your home.

2. She's Confident
If she's virgin, She'd be nervous while having intercourse for the first time with you, but if she's a whore, she'd be confident, smile and tell you to try various positions and you should know if she isn't nervous, she's a Whore and belongs to streets.

3. Two Finger Test
If you don't want to lose your virginity to some whore, you can try Two Finger Test. Two Finger Test is a method wherein you need to put your two fingers inside the woman’s vagina, if the fingers slide in easily the woman is presumed to be sexually active and if the fingers fail to penetrate or find difficulty in penetrating, then it is presumed that she has her hymen intact, which is a proof of her being a virgin. But as usually if she fails the test, the bitch would be making various excuses but you should immediately initiate divorce if she fails.

Now, let's talk about how to identify whether she's virgin or not before marriage??

1. She gets angry by being asked whether she's virgin or not
If you ask her whether she's virgin or not prior to marrying her and she gets angry and calls you names, it's a sign she's a whore and not virgin and you shouldn't marry her.

2. She wears slutty clothes
If she wears slutty clothes like Shorts, Skirts, Tight jeans, Yoga Pants, ripped jeans etc, she's a Whore. No virgin girl would dare to wear slutty clothes especially in sand and curry countries, but whores would.

3. She smokes, drinks and goes to Parties
Traditional/Virgin girls are generally not known for smoking, drinking and going to parties but whores. If you found her smoking, drinking and going to parties, she's 100% Whore. If you think foids going to parties, drinking, smoking and wearing slutty clothes doesn't indicate of them being whore, you're a faggot.
Even if she speaks, talks or use too much English and doesn't live in the west, she could be a whore.

Good post but curries are volcels if this is an option for most of you.

She's not an islamic cutie:feelsaww:

She browses r/saynotobrownboys :lul:

Women marry men for their resources in arranged marriage, they basically marry men's resources so it can't be called being volcels but betabuxx.

Women marry men for their resources in arranged marriage, they basically marry men's resources so it can't be called being volcels but betabuxx.
Doesn’t matter it’s a guaranteed foid unlike the west.

high IQ post. Arranged marriage maxxers would be keen to follow this advice
many curry foids become race traitors after the get green card or have Chad BBC/White coworker

[UWSL]many curry foids become race traitors after the get green card or have Chad BBC/White coworker[/UWSL]
He lives in curryland so I don’t think that this applies.

She browses r/saynotobrownboys :lul:
Don't forget @Misogynist Curry 卐 that if she has a "celebrity crush", you need to file for divorce IMMIDIATELY.:blackpill::blackpill::feelsLSD::feelsthink:

Don't forget @Misogynist Curry 卐 that if she has a "celebrity crush", you need to file for divorce IMMIDIATELY.:blackpill::blackpill::feelsLSD::feelsthink:
Yes her husband is supposed to be her only crush, friend and love.

Apparently the way she sits and her body language gives away a lot too. Can any experienced fakecels teach me more?

Last edited:
How to identify if a girl is a virgin:
1. Over the age of 14
Girls lose their virginity around this age or younger. If she is over 14 she isn’t a virgin, you didn’t get to her quick enough and now she is ruined forever

As you all might know about arranged marriage concept in which the parents choose the husband or wife for their child. Girls get to marry rich guys via arrangedmarriagemaxx in asia.
You'll definitely be concerned whether the foid you've married is virgin or a whore.

1. Hymen
If she's virgin, she'd definitely bleed during her first intercourse with you. And if she doesn't, means her hymen has been ruptured which clearly indicates she has had sex before marrying you and she lied to you about her virginity. However, she'd make various excuses like it breaks while playing sports, dancing, swimming, some women born without hymen etc to conceal her degenerate and promiscuous past from you, but as a blackpilled man you shouldn't fall for these notorious excuses she'd be making, you should know if she doesn't bleed, she's a whore. She belongs to the streets not to your home and therefore you should immediately file a divorce against her and kick her out of your home.

2. She's Confident
If she's virgin, She'd be nervous while having intercourse for the first time with you, but if she's a whore, she'd be confident, smile and tell you to try various positions and you should know if she isn't nervous, she's a Whore and belongs to streets.

3. Two Finger Test
If you don't want to lose your virginity to some whore, you can try Two Finger Test. Two Finger Test is a method wherein you need to put your two fingers inside the woman’s vagina, if the fingers slide in easily the woman is presumed to be sexually active and if the fingers fail to penetrate or find difficulty in penetrating, then it is presumed that she has her hymen intact, which is a proof of her being a virgin. But as usually if she fails the test, the bitch would be making various excuses but you should immediately initiate divorce if she fails.

Now, let's talk about how to identify whether she's virgin or not before marriage??

If you ask her whether she's virgin or not prior to marrying her and she gets angry and calls you names, it's a sign she's a whore and not virgin and you shouldn't marry her.

If she wears slutty clothes like Shorts, Skirts, Tight jeans, Yoga Pants, ripped jeans etc, she's a Whore. No virgin girl would dare to wear slutty clothes especially in sand and curry countries, but whores would.

Traditional/Virgin girls are generally not known for smoking, drinking and going to parties but whores. If you found her smoking, drinking and going to parties, she's 100% Whore. If you think foids going to parties, drinking, smoking and wearing slutty clothes doesn't indicate of them being whore, you're a faggot.
Even if she speaks, talks or use too much English and doesn't live in the west, she could be a whore.
Bruh, based

How to identify if a girl is a virgin:
1. Over the age of 14
Girls lose their virginity around this age or younger. If she is over 14 she isn’t a virgin, you didn’t get to her quick enough and now she is ruined forever
It applies and appertains to western foids not third world foids.

title is retarded innit, its done before getting married not afterwards.

:lul::lul::lul: Based thanks for bringing this to my attention. I love it when my posts get put on there :feelscomfy:
apparently the lurkers are obsessed with you and watch all your posts :feelskek::lul::feelshaha:

there is a surgical procedure to restore hymen :blackpill:

there is a surgical procedure to restore hymen :blackpill:
Unfortunately yes, kikes and amerimutts do their best to prevent hoes from consequences, a lot of foids gets this surgery in third world countries to fool their husbands.

1. Hymen

2. She's Confident

3. Two Finger Test

You are wrong about the "checking the hymen" part, foids in thailand often undergo surgery to "repair" their hymen and appear to be virgin, I assume the same thing is possible in curryland

You are wrong about the "checking the hymen" part, foids in thailand often undergo surgery to "repair" their hymen and appear to be virgin, I assume the same thing is possible in curryland
Not every foid has adequate money to undergo hymenoplasty especially in curryland.

Not every foid has adequate money to undergo hymenoplasty especially in curryland.
But should i go surgerymaxxing after getting a job brocel i need a jaw and nose surgery its really compulsory for a ugly genetic defect curry like me

But should i go surgerymaxxing after getting a job brocel i need a jaw and nose surgery its really compulsory for a ugly genetic defect curry like me
If you have adequate money then you could, but don't forget to take permission from your parents first.

If you have adequate money then you could, but don't forget to take permission from your parents first.
Not parents my god they're stupid. Which country is the cheapest to surgerymaxx?

I wish I lived in a country with arranged marriages.

all women are whores at the end of day 99.9% ofthem at least

Losing hymen at sport is legit or so i heard

:lul::lul::lul: Based thanks for bringing this to my attention. I love it when my posts get put on there :feelscomfy:
The comments are so fucking retarded.
They literally blame patriarchy for women's double standards

I am not gonna arrange marriage and have my wife cheat on me with 10 dudes:feelscry:

I used to have a friend who happened to be a doctor. He told me once that many girls come to visit him asking for hymen reconstruction surgery. Back then, It was shocking and unbelievable for me. How easy men around me can have sex but me! I'm pretty sure it's pointless to check for hymen intactness nowadays because women think they are as free as men when it comes to sexual life. I can guess that if a obstetrician's asked to check a girl's hymen, she would definitely lie or reject your request (where I live). Internet has changed people's mind. Femenism is now powerful than ever.
By the way, I think marriage means responsibility. Many may confuse it with sex.

I used to have a friend who happened to be a doctor. He told me once that many girls come to visit him asking for hymen reconstruction surgery. Back then, It was shocking and unbelievable for me. How easy men around me can have sex but me! I'm pretty sure it's pointless to check for hymen intactness nowadays because women think they are as free as men when it comes to sexual life. I can guess that if a obstetrician's asked to check a girl's hymen, she would definitely lie or reject your request (where I live). Internet has changed people's mind. Femenism is now powerful than ever.
By the way, I think marriage means responsibility. Many may confuse it with sex.
I will never marry a public toilet.