Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How to hide my wounds in gym class

What should I do?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
I am required to wear shorts and a sports shirt for an hour of gym class. Any way I can avoid showing too much of my subhuman skin?

What kind of wounds? you could wear a long sleeved t shirt or oversized t shirt and longer shorts, like NBA style.

What kind of wounds? you could wear a long sleeved t shirt or oversized t shirt and longer shorts, like NBA style.
I have to wear a short sleeved shirt, over

Small 0.5 to 2cm scabs on my arms, my Popliteal Fossa on both legs are red and wrinkly.
Maybe talk to the teacher in private and ask him for permission to wear a sweatpants. I dont know, you could skip the class.

Maybe talk to the teacher in private and ask him for permission to wear a sweatpants. I dont know, you could skip the class.
I will wear medium length shorts, normies have no mercy for eczemacels like me, they want me to be humiliated into oblivion. As for the scabs on my arms, fuck it

I heard, there is something, called: Clothes

THE WORLD WANTS ECZEMACELS TO DIE ALONE IN A ROOM, I WILL NOT YIELD, I WILL EXIST FOR AS LONG AS I CAN, FOREVER IN YOUR PURVIEW

I will try hiding in plain sight, no other option

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back