Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to hide inceldom from others

G

Ghost

Captain
1) say you're MGTOWmaxxed volcel who thinks women are no good therefore you're not interested in them at all

2) say you're asexual

3) say you're religionmaxxed volcel because you wanna be closer to God or something like that...

4) pretend you have ridiculously high standards and only go for the top 5% of females or bust.

Volcel > incel

I wouldn't hide my virginity if someone asked, I'm ugly so it's obvious anyway

I don't want to hide it, not like i will fuck women if i pretend i'm without sex because i want.

1) say you're MGTOWmaxxed volcel who thinks women are no good therefore you're not interested in them at all

2) say you're asexual

3) say you're religionmaxxed volcel because you wanna be closer to God or something like that...

4) pretend you have ridiculously high standards and only go for the top 5% of females or bust.

Volcel > incel
1, 2 and 4 are too obvious, even normies can tell that those are just copes, when you MGTOWmaxx or standardsfraud as an incel, you are just seen as a laughing stock
saintmaxxing is legit tho

Wear a mask.

i always just make random jokes and divert the topic when someone akss me if i ever had sex or something like that .
works pretty good most of the time

this is fucking retarded
if anyone asks, just say you haven't been looking and are enjoying being by yourself atm

1, 2 and 4 are too obvious, even normies can tell that those are just copes, when you MGTOWmaxx or standardsfraud as an incel, you are just seen as a laughing stock
saintmaxxing is legit tho

Number 4 is legit for a different reason. If Normies are bullying you, say "yeah" I only want hot girls, screw fat girls. They then respond, "you couldn't get a fat girl if you wanted". You then respond "So what, ugly girls are useless, most marriages are sexless, you guys wish you could have sex with hot girls, but you're banging ugly girls". By doing this, you've insulted them back.

Number 4 is legit for a different reason. If Normies are bullying you, say "yeah" I only want hot girls, screw fat girls. They then respond, "you couldn't get a fat girl if you wanted". You then respond "So what, ugly girls are useless, most marriages are sexless, you guys wish you could have sex with hot girls, but you're banging ugly girls". By doing this, you've insulted them back.
It won't work if normies know that you are a virgin they'd say what do you know about sex/marriage, you haven't even held a girl's hands for once, similar shit happened to me, there is no escape from virgin shaming

I just lie like every other dude

I try to liemax

What about we don't hide it anymore ?

Women control men partly with shame. If we stop being ashamed of who we are, we are less controllable.

Even if people can't tell by your looks they'll eventually find out through your behavior/social circle (or lack thereof)

When people start noticing you've been single for years, when they see you never flirt with anyone, etc it's over.

They know.

They can sense it.

You can say you had a long toxic relationship so you just want to be single now.
People will not believe you totally but at least you get away with a socially acceptable reason for not approaching and you avoid awkward conversations.

Anyway I heard people speaking about me behind my back saying that I was nice and friendly but could not get a girlfriend bacause I have no game.
Normies can always spot incels in the end.

Last edited:
It won't work if normies know that you are a virgin they'd say what do you know about sex/marriage, you haven't even held a girl's hands for once, similar shit happened to me, there is no escape from virgin shaming

Just respond "you know what I'm saying is true, your marriage is sexless as fuck and your wife is ugly and feels no attraction for you. Deny it all you want, but you know deep down it's true."

Just respond "you know what I'm saying is true, your marriage is sexless as fuck and your wife is ugly and feels no attraction for you. Deny it all you want, but you know deep down it's true."
You keep assuming that they'd stay rational at the time, when the word ''virgin'' has been used, you can't expected to be taken seriously anymore, the only response you get is laughter, regardless of what you say
That state of desperation, being lowest of all scums in their eyes, nothing can save a man from that, no argument, no idea, nothing

You keep assuming that they'd stay rational at the time, when the word ''virgin'' has been used, you can't expected to be taken seriously anymore, the only response you get is laughter, regardless of what you say
That state of desperation, being lowest of all scums in their eyes, nothing can save a man from that, no argument, no idea, nothing

If you use a hooker you aren't a virgin, problem solved. Say you bang hot hookers and they bang ugly girlfriends.

I just lie like every other dude

2) say you're asexual

Volcel > incel
Just lie. Tell a half truth. What I usually do is be misogynist. “Why are you single”... “I’m just not really very fond of bitches man”...
What about we don't hide it anymore ?

Women control men partly with shame. If we stop being ashamed of who we are, we are less controllable.
This sounds like a good idea. But as soon as you speak about blackpill in public it’s a death sentence.

Last edited:
I'll pretend I have a micropenis so I can't have sex

High IQ

Not only do you have to incinerate the flesh but the bones must be incinerated completely as well.

>implying anyone will know what MGTOW even means irl

they don't really care about you to bother with your inceldom

Just stay out of public eye and ldar

You can't hide it.

Anyone who looks into my eyes realizes that there is no soul in there, only darkness, and that nothing else makes sense.

Easier to say "everyone knows I am ugly and that ugly guys end up cucked so I don't want relationships rather than scorts."

You're focusing on what you should say, but what you don't say is just as likely to betray you. Your peers marked you as a low value male long before you made this thread.

why would i want to hide my power level

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back