Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How to have so many posts in a short period of time?

• Thread starter Deleted member 28526
  • Start date
Deleted member 28526

Deleted member 28526

Banned
-
As an example, how do you have 4000-5000 posts in few months? How do you find that energy and determination? I am fatigued, and overwhelmed by depression, stomach, headache, fever etc.

Also, can you give helpful tips on how to make really good posts that reflect your great personality, positive attitude and scientific/philosophical attainments?
@Diocel @Animecel2D @unsettling @schrodingercoper

Idk, I will never be postmaxgod

botmaxx still waiting for @unsettling to send me his bot

hard work and dedication maby

@Blacktarpill

By being baste

Just make indian man gigachad threads theory, as @Cowcel advises

As an example, how do you have 4000-5000 posts in few months? How do you find that energy and determination? I am fatigued, and overwhelmed by depression, stomach, headache, fever etc.

Also, can you give helpful tips on how to make really good posts that reflect your great personality, positive attitude and scientific/philosophical attainments?
@Diocel @Animecel2D @unsettling @schrodingercoper
Ok GrAYcel

go to The Sewers and type in one or two words/an emoticon on every thread where you weren't the last commenter.

Even better if you manage to do it at the same time as a postmaxxer like unsettling, zettacel or cowcel. then you can get maybe 10-20 in a short time replying to each other.

It takes forever to get 4-5k typing out fully fledged, meaningful posts

go to The Sewers and type in one or two words/an emoticon on every thread where you weren't the last commenter.

Even better if you manage to do it at the same time as a postmaxxer like unsettling, zettacel or cowcel. then you can get maybe 10-20 in a short time replying to each other.

It takes forever to get 4-5k typing out fully fledged, meaningful posts
Ded srs tbhngl

Post "AAAAA", "Petals", "Never began" in the sewers.

Basically you go to the sewers and sell off the remnants of your dignity to shitpost. You’ll easily get 100s of posts a day. Ive seen people get more

visit the creme de la creme of this website, the sewers
visit the creme de la creme of this website, the sewers

Last edited:
Just post your thoughts in every thread

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back