Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to have an interesting/engaging/quality conversation with a female

• Thread starter FemaleInventionsLOL
  • Start date
FemaleInventionsLOL

FemaleInventionsLOL

Mean words MONSTER.
★★★★★
So after you have learned to think of women as fourteen-dimensional human beans, you'll need to learn social skillz in order to communicate with these highly intelligent and sophisticated creatures. Here, I will demonstrate the difference between you, a pathetic virgin loser manchild ur personality sux, bro, and Yummy, Charming, Charismatic Chad Bundy:

You: Hey, substance, substance, substance substance, substance. Several sentences of substance.

Her: lol. idk?

You: More sentences of substance. Would you like to get together sometime?

Her: Maybe. idk

You: Thought out suggestions of what you can do, when, and why, then asking when is a good time.

Her: idk. 

You: Asking for specifics.

Her: *No more responses.* 

You see what you did wrong, you virgin loser with a 0/10 personality? 

Now, this is what Chad Bundyhitler, the charismatic musician with a charming, witty sense of humor, would do:

Yummy Chad: hey

Her: hey! :)

Yummy Chad: Netflix and chill at 8?

Her: Sure! :d :p

Yummy Chad: Cool.

You see what Chad did that you didn't do? You treated her like she's just like a dude with a functioning brain, you misogynistic piece of shit. SHE'S A GIRL. If it's not pretty pictures, exclamation points, emoticons, inspirational quotes, shoes, dresses, skirts, fakeup, coffee, cooking recipes and pretty pixx of food, or her pet dog (and/or pet child who is HER WORLD), she's not going to care about that.

You have to put thought into your messages, you socially retarded assholes.

It would be equivalent to rape if an incel said that

Chad: fkme

her: of couuurse!! My place or urs?? Omg i cant wait teehee! :d You must have a big cock! You have big cock right? :d omg im shaking

Chad: suht up

Her: ok sorry bb

If I was Chad, I would mock them, treat them like shit and expose their stupidity as much as I could. Fucking bitches.

Gah, the only ones who can converse are landwhales or very unattractive looking. Like below a 5. I fucking hate the "coy" little lines they use over and over and over again. Disgusting fucking whores live their entire lives through the shit they read on social media

If you ever want to talk to a woman just keep it AS SIMPLE AS YOU CAN. Use simple words and speak slow so that she can keep up with you. Women HATE smartass subhumans so yo have to lower yourself yo her mental level in order to achieve some sort of communication.

For incels they just blatantly ignore you.