Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to get rid of your bicameral mind?

the.oracle

the.oracle

There is no happiness - only pleasure or pain.
★★★★
I believe this might be one of the reasons humans started decaying.

Before the bicameral mind, all humans were ontologically integral and couldn't have shit like autism and schizophrenia since they didn't have an inner voice rationalizing everything and keeping them from doing what their instincs tell them to do. If I didn't have myself to talk to, I'd be a much more practical and result-oriented person. It's necessary to get rid of the division within the self to get in tune with the natural world and your killer instinct.

If we had monocameral minds before this, then it might be possible to revert these changes.

@Acion any spells for this?

I believe this might be one of the reasons humans started decaying.

Before the bicameral mind, all humans were ontologically integral and couldn't have shit like autism and schizophrenia since they didn't have an inner voice rationalizing everything and keeping them from doing what their instincs tell them to do. If I didn't have myself to talk to, I'd be a much more practical and result-oriented person. It's necessary to get rid of the division within the self to get in tune with the natural world and your killer instinct.

If we had monocameral minds before this, then it might be possible to revert these changes.

@Acion any spells for this?
View attachment 40574.webp
escudero

This is proposing that consciousness is physical and materialistic when it isn’t

mid 16th century: representing medieval Latin metaphysica (neuter plural), based on Greek ta meta ta phusika ‘the things after the Physics’, referring to the sequence of Aristotle's works: the title came to denote the branch of study treated in the books, later interpreted as meaning ‘the science of things transcending what is physical or natural’.

Metaphysics is a reference to physics. The duality itself is the problem, the metaphysical mind is the bicameral mind. First step to get rid of it is to realize the unitarian ontology of existence and go back to your primal self in tune with the whole existence. There is no metaphysics, there is only the product of your material existence through space and time.

I think it is
What is the nature of metaphysics?
Is your "consciousness" "something" that is subject to space and time?
If yes, how is it not material?

mid 16th century: representing medieval Latin metaphysica (neuter plural), based on Greek ta meta ta phusika ‘the things after the Physics’, referring to the sequence of Aristotle's works: the title came to denote the branch of study treated in the books, later interpreted as meaning ‘the science of things transcending what is physical or natural’.

Metaphysics is a reference to physics. The duality itself is the problem, the metaphysical mind is the bicameral mind. First step to get rid of it is to realize the unitarian ontology of existence and go back to your primal self in tune with the whole existence. There is no metaphysics, there is only the product of your material existence through space and time.
Nonsense @Esoteric Incel @Acion we got a materialist here. The metaphysical consciousness soul is transcendent and above the physical material existence

Nonsense @Esoteric Incel @Acion we got a materialist here. The metaphysical consciousness soul is transcendent and above the physical material existence
Okay, it's above the physical material existence
But it's "above" on which surface, as you could say? Is this duality part of something bigger or are they "equals", like an yin and yang? Because you're referencing these two worlds in relation to space by saying "above".
Wittgenstein was somehow right all along.

Metaphysics is the same as poetry

Okay, it's above the physical material existence
But it's "above" on which surface, as you could say? Is this duality part of something bigger or are they "equals", like an yin and yang? Because you're referencing these two worlds in relation to space by saying "above".
Wittgenstein was somehow right all along.
I’m not sure if this duality is part of something bigger. I believe it is transcendent compared to the universe who I think is sentient. I believe there’s something bigger than all of this ofc but I believe we are eternal souls having a human experience

The fact we’ve discovered every single single anatomical feature of the body and the mind down to the signals that make up dendrites & axons. Yet for some reason we are incapable of understanding consciousness

Consciousness =/= soul
THAT is materialism.

I’m not sure if this duality is part of something bigger. I believe it is transcendent compared to the universe who I think is sentient. I believe there’s something bigger than all of this ofc but I believe we are eternal souls having a human experience
Go look into open individualism then

This suicidal autistic incel had some interesting schizo ramblings on the subject

I think I got him recommended though this forum btw

The fact we’ve discovered every single single anatomical feature of the body and the mind down to the signals that make up dendrites & axons. Yet for some reason we are incapable of understanding consciousness
We understand it just fine. You are the only one who seems to be having an issue with understanding it.

Consciousness =/= soul
THAT is materialism.
Yes it is. Also no materialism is false even our research into quantum physics says it is,
Go look into open individualism then

This suicidal autistic incel had some interesting schizo ramblings on the subject

I think I got him recommended though this forum btw
I’m aware of him, a lot of people have told me to watch him

You are a part of something bigger, this something bigger is exactly the whole of reality, space and time without bounds, transcendent, material, it does not matter, those are words, existence is one

We understand it just fine. You are the only one who seems to be having an issue with understanding it.
No we don’t. Explain to me what consciousness is and the physical properties that make it

Scientists with millions of dollars claim "yeah these octopi are really fucking complicated" and this fucking autist rotting in his mom's basement has dominion over human consciousness .:feelsPop:

No we don’t. Explain to me what consciousness is and the physical properties that make it
Consciousness is a part of the physical experience. Without matter there is no consciousness to begin with. There are your physical properties

Yes it is. Also no materialism is false even our research into quantum physics says it is,

I’m aware of him, a lot of people have told me to watch him
Quantum physics is just proof of materialism. Down to the fundamental nature of and the spin of subatomic particles does nothing more than to prove that everything you thought was metaphysical is simply a smaller gradation of physicality. You can trust me. I'm a chemist.

Scientists with millions of dollars claim "yeah these octopi are really fucking complicated" and this fucking autist rotting in his mom's basement has dominion over human consciousness .:feelsPop:
Nobody claims that. Consciousness is an abstract complex of a series of individual processes. If we were going to make the claim that consciousness was anything other than physical, then we would also need to accept the claim that computers are sentient entities. A calculator is comparable to a bacterium, just with fewer degrees of complexity.

Einstein was wrong buddy boyo
It's all lunacy
The philosophy of physics is one of the deepest rabbit holes and full of poetry

Nobody claims that. Consciousness is an abstract complex of a series of individual processes. If we were going to make the claim that consciousness was anything other than physical, then we would also need to accept the claim that computers are sentient entities. A calculator is comparable to a bacterium, just with fewer degrees of complexity.
To him, consciousness = soul
Humans and their need for a romantic existence

Quantum physics is just proof of materialism. Down to the fundamental nature of and the spin of subatomic particles does nothing more than to prove that everything you thought was metaphysical is simply a smaller gradation of physicality. You can trust me. I'm a chemist.
How so? The principles of quantum physics quite frankly states there is no material world as particles randomly appear and disappear, also the fact that quantum physics states that we can literally be reconstructed randomly in another part of the universe. Also how would you explain NDE?? It’s not just dopamine btw a lot of braindead reported seeing something that they’d have no prior knowledge over.

Einstein was wrong buddy boyo
It's all lunacy
The philosophy of physics is one of the deepest rabbit holes and full of poetry
Einstein was right, but he was missing a lot of steps. We still do, but just as he knew it then, so too do we know it, just with a higher degree of certainty.
To him, consciousness = soul
Humans and their need for a romantic existence
There is no convincing him. He believes a soul is separate from the body it inhabits. He likely also doesn't believe that a soul has a racial identity or bears its own intellect by whatever definition you choose to define it. Religion is just another cope that mentalcels will use without even an attempt at consistency.

How so? The principles of quantum physics quite frankly states there is no material world as particles randomly appear and disappear, also the fact that quantum physics states that we can literally be reconstructed randomly in another part of the universe. Also how would you explain NDE?? It’s not just dopamine btw a lot of braindead reported seeing something that they’d have no prior knowledge over.
Quantum physics makes no such sweeping claim, simply that observation of a group of phenomena in totality changes the expression of that phenomenon. A door doesn't exist in the way we percieve it as a "solid" object. It, like a cloud of gas, is still just a mass of magnetic particles bouncing against one another. What makes it solid is that those magnetic bonds are pretty hard to break apart. The only thing quantum physics does is tell us that deep down, all physical changes were simply chemical changes after all.

Also, imagine believing self-reported bullshit. This is why I don't talk about my esoteric experiences.

Quantum physics makes no such sweeping claim, simply that observation of a group of phenomena in totality changes the expression of that phenomenon. A door doesn't exist in the way we percieve it as a "solid" object. It, like a cloud of gas, is still just a mass of magnetic particles bouncing against one another. What makes it solid is that those magnetic bonds are pretty hard to break apart. The only thing quantum physics does is tell us that deep down, all physical changes were simply chemical changes after all.

Also, imagine believing self-reported bullshit. This is why I don't talk about my esoteric experiences.
Anyways wha
?? It definitely goes much deeper than that. There’s a lot of philosophical interpretations of quantum physics you should look into.
How do you feel about third man factoe?

Anyways wha

?? It definitely goes much deeper than that. There’s a lot of philosophical interpretations of quantum physics you should look into.

How do you feel about third man factoe?
Retardcel

Retardcel
Ok faggot jump down from your high ego, and ignore your superiors complex. What you’re saying about quantum physics is an oversimplification it is not just chemical changes and you know that. You knows theres deeper layers than just that. It’s a fact that a lot of the theories and concepts in quantum physics can be interpreted in a way where we connect it with the metaphysical.

Ok faggot jump down from your high ego, and ignore your superiors complex. What you’re saying about quantum physics is an oversimplification it is not just chemical changes and you know that. You knows theres deeper layers than just that. It’s a fact that a lot of the theories and concepts in quantum physics can be interpreted in a way where we connect it with the metaphysical.
It literally is that simple. Quantum mechanics as a field dictates that the way we use math to quantify the physical world breaks down when you adjust the scale too high or too low. Gravity functions almost completely differently at the scale of black holes and supermassive stars. Electromagnetism functions completely differently at the scale of subatomic particles.
Quantum mechanics is the simple statement that using normal math is an approximation of the real world at best and an error at worst.
This is why string theory is the unifying concept of quantum mechanics. It's comparable to using euclidian trigonometry on a sphere. It's just not accurate. And if you up the scale or lower the scale, the less accurate it becomes.