Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How to get rid of year-long oneitis?

G

gmsupreme

chomaxxer
i've had a year-long oneitis for a foid in my cucklass. i know she will eventually get pumped and dumped and die alone but my brain is still enthralled with her illusion. the only reason i liked her is because she's a virgin (soon not probably), cute and slightly retarded. i have no chance with her because of my severe recessiveness, weak skinny body, and sperg social skills. today chad was sliding on her and it greatly enraged me, it was torturous to watch. she was getting literally sexually harassed but it obviously doesn't matter because it's chad. how do i deal with this without roping or pulling the bushmaster (in minecraft)

She doesn't give a fuck about you.
If you lost both legs and an arm tomorrow, she wouldn't care.
She's dreaming about Chris evey night (not you).

kids.is
oneitiscucks.is

Your avi's decent though, so you can have that.

i've had a year-long oneitis for a foid in my cucklass. i know she will eventually get pumped and dumped and die alone but my brain is still enthralled with her illusion. the only reason i liked her is because she's a virgin (soon not probably), cute and slightly retarded. i have no chance with her because of my severe recessiveness, weak skinny body, and sperg social skills. today chad was sliding on her and it greatly enraged me, it was torturous to watch. she was getting literally sexually harassed but it obviously doesn't matter because it's chad. how do i deal with this without roping or pulling the bushmaster (in minecraft)
Unironically jerk off to her till you don't feel anything towards her

You'll have to work very hard to let go of her. And I hate to say this, but if Chad has his eyes on her, he will eventually get to be with her, at least until he finds a new girl that he's interested in.

I'm still attached to my oneitis of 10 years.

:cryfeels:

You'll have to work very hard to let go of her. And I hate to say this, but if Chad has his eyes on her, he will eventually get to be with her, at least until he finds a new girl that he's interested in.

brvtal trvth unfortunately. she's probably 6-7/10 at most

Never had a oneitis but I can feel that having one is super cucked. No idea how you can obsess over some random toilet who only values her own ego.

:feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

love is for lames

brvtal trvth unfortunately. she's probably 6-7/10 at most

8s and above aren't always available. So Chads are ok with 6s and 7s for "general use"

The moment they find someone better, they'll dump the 6 or 7.

But by then your oneitis would have already experienced a Chad, so her expectations of a man will shoot to the moon. And so, she'll never downgrade by settling for someone below Chad.

Bad news all around. So much damage.

Last edited:
8s and above aren't always available. So they're ok with 6s and 7s.

The moment they find someone better, they'll dump the 6 or 7.

And then your oneitis has already experienced a Chad, so she'll never downgrade by settling for you.

Bad news all around.
she's on track to be a group fleshlight in 6 months to a year

incel revqlvtiqn soon trust...

Ask to watch her get plowed by chad

Sell her to organ harvesters
Boy oh boy where do I even begin. BUSHMASTER M4 PATROLMAN'S.. honey, my pookie bear. I have loved you ever since I first laid eyes on you.

Never even began for bluepillcels.:bluepill: You'll move on from that toilet, brocel, and want to use a hotter one. We've all been cucked-youngcels before. "Let the blackpill guide you.":blackpill: