Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to get rid of fruitflies in house

Damo the incel

Damo the incel

Paragon
★★★★★
This thread is for people to give advice to @Napoleon de Geso on how to get rid of the fruitflies, he has searched his house for leftover fruit and can't find any so now he has asked me to make a thread asking for advice because he needs them gone by Christmas day
@2340922

Last edited:
Will pick up leftower fruits from all corners, and be ok. Better help my smother to search cute teen girls of me

Will pick up leftower fruits from all corners, and be ok. Better help my smother to search cute teen girls of me
Thats ok i hope you find the left over fruits, @2340922 also had a similar problem when he left fruit under his Christmas tree and @Weeb25 found it

Thats ok i hope you find the left over fruits, @2340922 also had a similar problem when he left fruit under his Christmas tree and @Weeb25 found it
Ok its more then fruits.
If u just want to get rid of flies
Solution is fruit basekt
A1ska7ZpHL SX425
like this for expl. :feelstrash:

I have flies flying around sometimes regardless of fruit.

Maybe fruitflies can help search for cute waifu of culture

Maybe fruitflies can help search for cute waifu of culture
@Napoleon de Geso is now trying to metal maxx at night clubs in search of cute adorable loli waifu of culture

Wipe your ass and don't be such a fruit

i will brutally annihilate them with a submachine gun

@pp183 is a fruitfly

Apple cider vinegar and 1 drop dish soap

Go er on the fruitflies or rope so you don't have to worry about them

Apple cider vinegar and 1 drop dish soap
This works. I've tried it before. Real easy. I usually keep it for 3-5 days before I throw it away.

If you shop at places like Wal-Mart, and I'm assuming hunting/sports stores, you can find pre-mixed bottles of this stuff. They don't work as good but it is cheap and a lot less hassle having to mix the shit yourself all the time. It smells bad though but the smell doesn't linger far. Just keep it in an area you don't frequent around the house and you should be fine.

Some other things to keep in mind:
a) You need to properly clean all the utensils and sink and tabletops when you eat/cut fruit. The flies still get the scent from juice or crumbs.
b) Stop leaving out fresh fruit. If it is that bad then just buy frozen fruit as somebody else stated above.
c) Canned fruit also works to varying degrees
d) Fruit flies die quickly but lay eggs super quickly so you may think you have a ton of flies when in reality they are multiplying faster than you are killing them. This is where cleanliness comes into play. Use bleach and shit down drains.
e) You now feel itchy because you think something is crawling on you