Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to get rich from minimum wage job exploit

• Thread starter THE TRUE DIGLET
  • Start date
THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
> Clock in

> Do shift

> Don't clock out

> Wait a few years

> Clock out

> Profit

Tesla-IQ thread.

I remember getting punished for not clocking out.

I sometimes forget to clock in :bigbrain:

What kind of soy shit is that
Well they couldn't fire me due staff shortage. Also I just wrote sorry 100 times and that was efficient enough but still humiliating. It was a foid manager who made me write it.

Well they couldn't fire me due staff shortage. Also I just wrote sorry 100 times and that was efficient enough but still humiliating. It was a foid manager who made me write it.
Bart Blackboard GIFs | Tenor

What the fuck. That's elementary-school level shit. Clown world.

Two people at my old job got fired for something similar to this. These dumbasses would use their phone to punch in/out and not use the actual timeclock. Anyways, they would leave work early and then drive home, chill for about an hour. And then they would punch out from their phone. Management caught on almost immediately and fired them

Two people at my old job got fired for something similar to this. These dumbasses would use their phone to punch in/out and not use the actual timeclock. Anyways, they would leave work early and then drive home, chill for about an hour. And then they would punch out from their phone. Management caught on almost immediately and fired them
Brutal.

You can't, OP. It's impossible. As an incel you were born to be a slave.

I still get paid if i clock in too late and clock out too early.