Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How to get over resentment for lazy, drunken, fat, stupid, and useless father?

RisingWarrior

RisingWarrior

Banned
-
I'm serious here. I feel like shit saying these things about my own father who did some things for me, yet I feel that he has done basically the bare minimum and has left my soul seething with rage when I look at his fat disgusting body or hear him burping and farting from all the way across the house (which by the way is a constant reality, I cannot escape this). I hear him endlessly sipping on beer and I want to snatch that bottle out of his hand and break it over his skull (i'm venting and would never harm my father physically but damn i want to sometimes) I hate what he is, not who he is. I hate that he failed me as a father in every single way but financially, and even then we struggled. I hate how he married my mom and had kids with her when someone like him really should not have had kids. Then he married a whore (my ex stepmom) and then got divorce raped again. He is a boomer simp idiot who put her before us (me and my sibling). I hated that he was pussywhipped. Most of all, I just hated that he was weak. I know many men did not have fathers at all, and I know to them i sound ungrateful which i probably am to an extent but i have a damn long list to justify it. Brings me to a point of discussion: most social issues nowadays are the direct result of shitty fucking parenting from the BOOMERS (and early gen x) . They love to relive the glory days but don't want to talk about how much they completely fucked up everything in this country including us. Goddamit.

From experience (my father has a drinking problem) you sometimes can't do a lot about it.
On my last birthday my father was so drunk that he nearly attacked my mother and I told him how i felt about him.
The days after that he tried changing himself being a good father.
A few weeks after the incident everything went back to "normal".
I also sometimes just wanna punch him in the face for what he does to me and my mom and we already had a few "fights".
The best thing you can do is concentrate on yourself and your own well being.

From experience (my father has a drinking problem) you sometimes can't do a lot about it.
On my last birthday my father was so drunk that he nearly attacked my mother and I told him how i felt about him.
The days after that he tried changing himself being a good father.
A few weeks after the incident everything went back to "normal".
I also sometimes just wanna punch him in the face for what he does to me and my mom and we already had a few "fights".
The best thing you can do is concentrate on yourself and your own well being.
Not a very whitepilled response but I can't say I expected one. Thanks anyway.

Wait until he pops his clogs

worked for me

Your father sounds exactly like mine tbh

he was a fat white boomer who had no business in having kids and yet here i am

anyway he passed away years ago from a bunch of health issues unsurprisingly

you are happy your father is dead?

I'm sorry for your loss even if you may not be. It would be tough to lose my dad as he is a good person at heart, kind, I can't help but resent him still. I wonder if God hates us sometimes, maybe we did wrong in a past life so now we get this raw deal? It bothers me that there isn't universal justice, in fact I've always been bothered by injustice of any kind (not an sjw). I'm rambling, thanks for the response guys.

My dad is a simp.

My dad was not really present in my life except financially. He was not there for 9 years during my teenage years because was in another country earning and even before that he was barely present. As in we lived in the same home but he didn't involve himself in our upbringing. So he didn't teach me anything about being a man like he should have.

And now that he is ever present in our lives its harrowing. He is a raging alcoholic and a Grade A POS when he's drunk. I don't hate him though. Just can't stand him

Dont listen to him, he is a fool.

Realize they are in such a state because to them their own life is shit. You wont get any sympathetic outcomes though because someone thats older is already disconnected from that capability. They have lived like this for a longer time. Best thing to do is to go on to live your own life and try not to turn out like that.

I'm serious here. I feel like shit saying these things about my own father who did some things for me, yet I feel that he has done basically the bare minimum and has left my soul seething with rage when I look at his fat disgusting body or hear him burping and farting from all the way across the house (which by the way is a constant reality, I cannot escape this). I hear him endlessly sipping on beer and I want to snatch that bottle out of his hand and break it over his skull (i'm venting and would never harm my father physically but damn i want to sometimes) I hate what he is, not who he is. I hate that he failed me as a father in every single way but financially, and even then we struggled. I hate how he married my mom and had kids with her when someone like him really should not have had kids. Then he married a whore (my ex stepmom) and then got divorce raped again. He is a boomer simp idiot who put her before us (me and my sibling). I hated that he was pussywhipped. Most of all, I just hated that he was weak. I know many men did not have fathers at all, and I know to them i sound ungrateful which i probably am to an extent but i have a damn long list to justify it. Brings me to a point of discussion: most social issues nowadays are the direct result of shitty fucking parenting from the BOOMERS (and early gen x) . They love to relive the glory days but don't want to talk about how much they completely fucked up everything in this country including us. Goddamit.
i guess you can become independant to forget about your shitty family.

My dad was not really present in my life except financially. He was not there for 9 years during my teenage years because was in another country earning and even before that he was barely present. As in we lived in the same home but he didn't involve himself in our upbringing. So he didn't teach me anything about being a man like he should have.

And now that he is ever present in our lives its harrowing. He is a raging alcoholic and a Grade A POS when he's drunk. I don't hate him though. Just can't stand him
that's tough man, i'm truly sorry to hear that. it's those situations you have no control over that eat at us the most
Realize they are in such a state because to them their own life is shit. You wont get any sympathetic outcomes though because someone thats older is already disconnected from that capability. They have lived like this for a longer time. Best thing to do is to go on to live your own life and try not to turn out like that.
this seems very logical and sound advice, but brother it pains me deeply to just abandon my father. he has no one that cares about him. he doesn't even care about himself anymore. i feel like if i abandon him he'll get even more depressed and maybe have a heart attack or something. i don't know man, i love my dad and he loved me he's just kind of a dunce

Last edited:
i guess you can become independant to forget about your shitty family.
i can't just forget about them like that. maybe some of you incels have been so isolated that you have weakened sense of human compassion and can abandon people on a whim. maybe you learned it as a survival method in your childhood.

if i abandon my own family, i'll never forgive myself for the rest of my life.

Mine ruined my life and shows zero remorse over it.

Man are under Attack , you canT expect a Male to be Strong If He Got mogged , denied of Sex and validation

You Either get Famous or wealthy By watever means or your Just another rut in the mix

Bruticus