Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How to get over my sheebon oneitis

wasteoflife

wasteoflife

God has got a plan for you never get up
She already moved on and has a thugmaxxed htn boyfriend JFL I might actually rope

sheebon oneitis​

GIF by MOODMAN

A oneitis cuck is bad enough, but a sheboon nigger loving one? What's wrong with you

Forget about her asap. She's getting railed like a skank meanwhile you sadden yourself thinking about a foid.

She already moved on and has a thugmaxxed htn boyfriend JFL I might actually rope
having oneitis is cuck trait since she's getting fucked by CHAD or Tyrone meanwhile you obsess over her life JFL.

Having oneitis is excused when you're a teen but if you're a grown man it's very stupid.

sheboons are the most sexual people on the planet they're complete whores JFL why is your oneitis a sheboon? she's getting railed by 10 different guys and here's you being a cuck. nigga really?

sheboons are the most sexual people on the planet they're complete whores JFL why is your oneitis a sheboon? she's getting railed by 10 different guys and here's you being a cuck. nigga really?
even if you happened to get with your oneitis, you really want an STD? JFL

sheboon oneitis is crazy. did you hang out with her or something that caused these feelings.

How you gonna have a oneitis for a sheboon and simultaneously recognise her as a sheboon? :feelskek:

Avi is kekfuel

Never had sheboon oneitis, tbh. I dont think its possible, for me.

< Chudjak avi
< Sheboon oneitis
:feelsseriously:

Ass is bigger than his head or something probably, if you’re ugly you’ll still have problems getting with one.

>sheboon
>oneitis

Now I've seen it all. :dafuckfeels: