Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to get over internalized racism?

Hi! I'm a middle aged white woman in the south, with a southern family, so it's a different flavor of cultural cross communication in my area.

Even so, I promise you that some people would still be racist even if every one of your countrymen behaved in very image of kindly helpfulness. It's like a sport. Some people get really jazzed up to engage in their racism. It helps them feel like they're on some kind of winning team.

@anandkonda thoughts on north indian racism against south indians? This guy got mocked like hell, but the same curries will cry when whites mock them.

Last edited:
OIP

@anandkonda thoughts on north indian racism against south indians?
Idk it goes both ways. North Indians laborers are literally lynched in South India :feelskek:
This guy got mocked like hell, but the same curries will cry when whites mock them.
I don't get how these self-hating cucks can complain about racism, when they themselves see themselves as inferior.

Shouldn't they be grateful and happy when others are racist to them?

Go back to india faggot

"Getting beat tf up by a gang of niggers made me far more compassionate towards their struggles.'

"Getting beat tf up by a gang of niggers made me far more compassionate towards their struggles.'
Holy soy :lul: I hate people who think like this

"I deserved to be stabbed because of my White privilege!"
“I deserve to be cucked by a pack of BBCNegroids because we enslaved them once upon a time!”

why doesn't he go back to Shitdia if everyone hates him so much lol

Also why r Curries so self subservient

I have never seen the Muslims or the niggers or the chinks ever Apologize on such grand scales to everyone

why doesn't he go back to Shitdia if everyone hates him so much lol

Also why r Curries so self subservient

I have never seen the Muslims or the niggers or the chinks ever Apologize on such grand scales to everyone
It’s in their genetics

“I deserve to be cucked by a pack of BBCNegroids because we enslaved them once upon a time!”
"I will raise my wife's children because she's changed, and she said she'd stop hanging out at Tyrone's crack house. but I guess she's working late again..."

“She must really love her job!”
"They cut her hours but she still works hard to see if they'll restore them... Unfortunately, she told me they would fire her if I called her at work so dinner is cold and it's almost 3am... She's so dedicated to McDonald's!"

"They cut her hours but she still works hard to see if they'll restore them... Unfortunately, she told me they would fire her if I called her at work so dinner is cold and it's almost 3am... She's so dedicated to McDonald's!"
“Uhhh, actually dude, she’s just dedicated to sucking nigger dick. Sorry, had to break it to you. :feelsseriously: