Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to get back at foids as an ethnic man

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Buy the most ethnic meal you can think of, something like a big beef donair wrap with lots of pickles, turnips, onions, and garlic. Then go onto a not very crowded bus and sit next to a foid, if there are no foids find another bus. Then start eating the wrap, don't say a word to the foid just casually keep eating. This will ruin her entire day/week/month/year, she might even overdose on skittles afterwards.

This seems funny (to a mental patient), but when you go to bed and see the person you've become. There is no normal mind that does not see the stupid things you do to annoy others.

Tommorow i'll try.

lol. Is it getting back at them because ethnic food smells bad?

@gymletethnicel thoughts?

Buy the most ethnic meal you can think of, something like a big beef donair wrap with lots of pickles, turnips, onions, and garlic. Then go onto a not very crowded bus and sit next to a foid, if there are no foids find another bus. Then start eating the wrap, don't say a word to the foid just casually keep eating. This will ruin her entire day/week/month/year, she might even overdose on skittles afterwards.
Wtf did I just read?

@gymletethnicel thoughts?
I did this once with a kapsalon, a doner infested box with garlic sauce, fries, cheese and ethnic salad. I sat on a train next to a noodlewhore and she was being traumatized by me. I never saw her again so I think she roped that day.

I did this once with a kapsalon, a doner infested box with garlic sauce, fries, cheese and ethnic salad. I sat on a train next to a noodlewhore and she was being traumatized by me. I never saw her again so I think she roped that day.
Foids are disgusted by ethnics and our food

Ya, and foids think it's weird.
Eating ethnic food is not going to annoy them for any duration. Especially not enough to where we see others share their aftermaths. A bigger response would likely occur if one reenacted those milkshaking scenes from UK politics a few years back, where a few characters painted a few "happy accidents."

Foids are disgusted by ethnics and our food
For some reason normies vehemently defend Mexican food, despite it literally being spiced "slop on a tortilla." I have no idea why they won't stop stewing and shredding their food to mush.

It would be even more based if you ate ethnic food, sat next to her and then "accidentally" shat yourself or farted.

I should try doing that but as bald manlet.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back