Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to get an internet/discord girlfriend?

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
I always see these animefags having online/discord girlfriends, and in many cases the girls are jb's so hes even luckier.
How the fuck are these guys doing this shit?
I know it's not looks cuz most of these guys are obese neckbeards that I mogg into oblivion. Am I making a mistake by not sperging around on discord?
I'm honestly trying to figure out how to get en e-girlfriend. Is there certain communities I should be hanging out in?

why tf do you want an e-girl? whats the point of one?

@Napoleon de Geso

They aren't their gfs they just pay them to pretend they are to show off on the weeb communities. Those girls have their Chad bfs hidden.

No internet/discord girlfriend for your face
They aren't their gfs they just pay them to pretend they are to show off on the weeb communities. Those girls have their Chad bfs hidden.

I’m trying bro but fucking eboy moggers keep stepping in its impossible fuckkk

just be retarded theory

by simping over 9000

they are low inhib and charismatic

Aren’t a lot of them trannies?

I believe its some kind of special ability that you have to unlock.

First you need a good picture of your penis, then a list of cute instagrammers to send such picture to.
Et voilà!

This is a massive cope
From what I've seen the girls are just as spergy as the guys and it's a real relationship.
Wtf I need actual advice on how to network to these communities

Chadfish. You could probably score newds too.

for every 1 dude that has a girl, 99 dont, and that girl has 5 other dudes

e girls lol what a cope

Ask @Minjaze
Oh wait...

I also wondered that. E status definitely matters,like if youre staff on a disc server or a popular member

She will stop talking to you when she sees ur face so it's pointless