Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to get a girlfriend?

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
https://theartofcharm.com/flirting-and-attraction/top-10-things-girls-find-attractive/

Lol the first is literally confidence, haha not even gonna say anything.

Good sense of humor....I'm sure there must be a correlation with attractiveness  and good sense o humor....it's obviously not the halo effect, people tend to find more attractive people more funny (this is a fact)

LOL women do not give jack shit about were all the Chads she fucked are going in life, they fuck hundreds of guys a year, you think that slut cares about their goals? LOL also the rare cases she DOES, it's usually for betabux, a man with "goals" is a man who can pay for her child and her while she's fucking Tyrone.

Style, pointless when your face looks like shreks asshole 

HAHAHHA FUCKING SMILE TO GET GIRLS! OH SHIT I JUST HAD TO SMILE! GUYS SMILE MOREEEE XDDDDD

Good hair, ayyy haircut meme what a classic, it's about a good haircut boyos!

Good body, again pointless with the face

I'm done this blue polled cancer to so kek, all of the things in the articles work for 6-7/10, no less.

Any girl who doesn't mention HEIGHT lies through her teeth.

FeminismsCancer said:
Any girl who doesn't mention HEIGHT lies through her teeth.

Indeed, they see short men as "weak"

(OP fix your OP, select all text and click on remove format button)

this is the bluepilled normies' guide

iiiTeMpeR said:
Indeed, they see short men as "weak"

ngl, I DO feel weak. It's intimidating when you are in a queue and every other man around you towers over you. Instant sui fuel.

NekoStance said:
(OP fix your OP, select all text and click on remove format button)

this is the bluepilled normies' guide

Fucking mobile Jesus fuck, lol I can't find it, whatever hehe

iiiTeMpeR said:
Fucking mobile Jesus fuck, lol I can't find it, whatever hehe

it's this one
5rFp2Bd.png

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5