Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal How to get a gf, easy steps

That’s short indeed but if white you can always geomax
Im not blonde only white skinned and getting old, also poorcel. But I think about geomaxx but latinamerica But I need some descent amount of money. But theres some interesting countries where is supposed to have arrange marriages or buy foids like afganistan, rumania, india? I think thats the best option.

Im not blonde only white skinned and getting old, also poorcel. But I think about geomaxx but latinamerica But I need some descent amount of money. But theres some interesting countries where is supposed to have arrange marriages or buy foids like afganistan, rumania, india? I think thats the best option.
arranged marriage is ok but try to not breed or at least buy a very good looking food. My dad did an arranged marriage since he couldn’t get a wife, look where his son ended he was too poor to get a good looking foid

Holy shit, which crevice of the carpet did they find this nigger under?

arranged marriage is ok but try to not breed or at least buy a very good looking food. My dad did an arranged marriage since he couldn’t get a wife, look where his son ended he was too poor to get a good looking foid
Which country:feelswhere:

Which country:feelswhere:
Algeria, he found some girl in a village, instead of prioritizing bone structure he prioritized fucking coloring and took a pale green eyed woman (My mom) she’s recessed add his bone structure and height it was pretty much over before it began for me. I could show you my face in pms if you want to

No. No surgery can fix him, his ugliness is beyond repair. If you think so, could you name me those surgeries?
Idk, I dont understand about these things. I was hoping somoene who understands would explain.

Idk, I dont understand about these things. I was hoping somoene who understands would explain.
you gotta go on .org and hope some mod/surgerymaxxer or actual surgeons there to answer you. IMO there’s no way surgery can fix him