Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal How to get a gf, easy steps

:feelshaha:
we need more brutal truecels like him on these forums, what a shame they are all bluepilled/redpilled copers.

I genuinely don't know what I'd do if i looked like that. Dear Lord forgive me for being ungrateful.

we need more brutal truecels like him on these forums, what a shame they are all bluepilled/redpilled copers.
This dude could never swallow the blackpill because the minute he heard 0.1% of it he would rope on the spot

Inb4 someone says "mogs me"
users who say utter LARP like this should be banned. only larping major victim olympics faggots brag about whos more uglier and make it some kind of contest.

users who say utter LARP like this should be banned. only larping major victim olympics faggots brag about whos more uglier and make it some kind of contest.
Jfl but I agree unless you have proof u should be banned to say he mogs u

They've been subjected to constant propaganda since childbirth, don't blame them

"I'm the biggest truecel" "Anyone with (insert trait here is a fakecel"
Some of the most annoying shit people do on here

How to get a gf in two wasy steps:

step1: be attractive

step2: don't be unattractive

Genuinely that’s why I said he should stay a bluepiller/redpill coper because he would rope the same second he would become blackpilled
True, but he’s gonna have a life of hell either way

Sometimes I gotta remember to be grateful because my subhumanity could have always been worse.

I feel bad for that nigga

if someone wants a new avi

Just be good looking bro:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Attachments

• Flirting-vs.-Harassment-1198320993.jpg
    Flirting-vs.-Harassment-1198320993.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 6
JFLL tell me why I read the first one in a Chad voice and the second one in a nerdy geek voice, brutal halo and horn effect
I did the same. Black pill always comes to collect. Our brains automatically think subhuman=nerd voice and chad looking guy=mogger voice.

He mogs me in height and license car pill.