Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How to gain T naturally

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
I can't grow a single strand of facial hair and my body is that of a 14 year old.

How do I gain T naturally?

I can't grow a single strand of facial hair and my body is that of a 14 year old.

You can't. There's no such thing as "gaining Testosterone naturally".
Testosterone production is genetic.

Eat goat testicles

Are you Black or Asian? Most non-Caucasians (Caucasians including Europeans, Curries, Somalis, Jews, Etc.) Can't grow any hair anywhere.

You could join the military, forces you to work out all the time, shoot guns, throw grenades, drive tanks and shit.

If you could get past the truth that fighting for the jews is megacucked then joining the military would have its appeal.

You could join the military, forces you to work out all the time, shoot guns, throw grenades, drive tanks and shit.
But I'd still be low in T.

You could try gymaxxing, and taking something like turkesterone. Might help a bit to bulk up, but with a naturally small frame idk

You could try gymaxxing,
I'm calisthenicsmaxxing but I look like this guy:

Download 28

Might help a bit to bulk up, but with a naturally small frame idk
Being a twink sized man is sad and I can't do anything about it.

Are you Black or Asian? Most non-Caucasians (Caucasians including Europeans, Curries, Somalis, Jews, Etc.) Can't grow any hair anywhere.
I'm black and I have the same problem. I have no body hair and I'm 21 years old but my frame and face makes me look like a 15-16 year old

get some more protien food and do gym but it's all worthless because having very high levels of t won't increase your attractivness plus t is genetics and you will never manage to get as much t as the average white male

get some more protien food and do gym but it's all worthless because having very high levels of t won't increase your attractivness plus t is genetics and you will never manage to get as much t as the average white male
I need to cope bro

higher t has done nothing for facial hair. think its mostly genetic

Sleep, train your body (but don’t overtrain), take zinc supplements and other supplements.