Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to gain confidence?

Septembercel

Septembercel

Ugly male
★★★★
I’m not talking about bluepilled crap like being confident for girls, I’m talking about being confident over all.
For example I want to bloatmax and fightmax as much as I can so I can beat up normies whenever I want, the problem is I have no confidence and if someone where to tell me I was an ugly fuck I would probably start crying or some shit ngl.
What can I do to get past this?

Gymcelling is the only way for incels to gain confidence

We don’t get constant social validation like the normtards do

Gymcelling is the only way for incels to gain confidence

We don’t get constant social validation like the normtards do
when the coping is too strong

You don't unless you begin to look better.

BigLennymaxx

First get surgeries, second join some MMA club. The only and real way

By looksmaxxing obviously.

BigLennymaxx

Lenny is actually quite awkward around women despite being awkward. He just stares at them with wide eyes and says "woah, what a goddess". I may actually start using that line because I'm also awkward but an incel and Lenny isn't an incel so hey, maybe it works.
I’m not talking about bluepilled crap like being confident for girls, I’m talking about being confident over all.
For example I want to bloatmax and fightmax as much as I can so I can beat up normies whenever I want, the problem is I have no confidence and if someone where to tell me I was an ugly fuck I would probably start crying or some shit ngl.

why would you cry if someone calls you ugly? you're on an incel forum, by being on here you have to accept that you're ugly in some way. i would get becoming upset if you're delusional and don't actually think you're ugly.

Last edited:
"Take a shower"

You can't, it's not something you can aquire.

Have a strong chin.

Yea, start gymcelling and try not to care about what other people think about you or how they will judge your actions.

Positive feedback in your interactions with others. That's essential when growing up to build confidence to the rest of your life. Needless to say that as an ugly men you will only get negative feedback. As all things in life like money, women, status etc, when you have confidence already, real confidence, not bluepilled delusional shit, your tendency is to gain even more confidence.

NoFap, gym, not giving a fuck what other people think about you. Realising that you die one day and whatever you say or do to people really doesn't matter at all in the end.

Positive feedback in your interactions with others. That's essential when growing up to build confidence to the rest of your life. Needless to say that as an ugly men you will only get negative feedback. As all things in life like money, women, status etc, when you have confidence already, real confidence, not bluepilled delusional shit, your tendency is to gain even more confidence.
This. You can't become
confident on your own, but you can become somewhat content. If you get strong it keeps you from being afraid of everything on a base level. If you get a hobby and become good at it/see your progress you can feel abit better about yourself. I garden and I still hate myself, but I don't have to rely on others for affirmation at least. I get affirmation by myself from seeing how much they grew and how tasty they are. Being able to beat ppl up won't do shit for you op... You'll just land in jail. Did you even think this through?

Become more attractive
Confidence = attractiveness

being confident as an incel is "creepy"

If I were to hermitmaxx and eat less food that would give me confidence

You have to be NT to be confident

You can easily become confident but dont expect society to see you as such, only chad can be confident.

if youre ugly and short and yet demonstarte confidence , you'll be told that you are "cocky" or have a napoleon complex