Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How to fucking get that voice in my head out?

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
At my freshman year, I did want to do a PhD. 3 years later, when I was blackpilled, I don't want to do a PhD anymore. I just want to do a MS and go home. But there is a voice saying "wake up... you are 5'5', ugly and Asian'... you NEED to do a PhD to get a chance in marriage..."

What should I do?? I'm in my senior year, I just want to be done with this academia SHIT

When you put it that way. Yes fucking do it, do you wanna be ugly and poor or ugly and rich? Huh saint sinister? Be grateful your rich parents put you in a good school don't fucking blow it away.

Take the money go study you wanna be a failure and ugly

When you put it that way. Yes fucking do it, do you wanna be ugly and poor or ugly and rich? Huh saint sinister? Be grateful your rich parents put you in a good school don't fucking blow it away.
first do an MS then i'll talk

I heard most companies won't hire you if you have a phd, something like you're overqualified

Attachments

• 150509-17995-2.jpg
    150509-17995-2.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
I feel like a MS is kind of a scam if you have to pay for it yourself though. If you really want it though maybe try to get accepted into a PhD program and then leave after getting enough credits for an MS? I feel like then maybe it'll be worth.

Plus if you end up doing a PhD in physics or math or whatever maybe you can moneymax with a cushy quant job after.

I feel like a MS is kind of a scam if you have to pay for it yourself though.
Riceland usually has a very low tuition fee. The real problem is whether OP is getting paid at all.