Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How to fraud a jaw line

sorrowfulsad

sorrowfulsad

Officer
★★★
This girl is pushing her chin forward and hides it behind her phone. This way, it looks like she has a Jaw Line. Shes also tilting her head a bit which stretches the area around her neck and jaw aswell. If youre experimenting with tinder you might aswell fraud with this and see where it goes.

Attachments

• fraud.jpeg
    fraud.jpeg
    64.7 KB · Views: 222
Girls really are the masters of deception.

I think the next time I'm getting my picture taken I'm going to cake on the make-up like they do.

Women generally never put any effort into doing anything to improve their appearance, instead resorting to makeup and fraud when their bone structure doesn't work out, then complain when men do stuff as small as slightly suck in their cheeks in photos.
Screw tinder, screw taking pictures of yourself, it's all toxic.

Dont do it. When they will see that you dont have jawline in real life, its over. Girls do this only because juggernaut law - they will get laid anyway. You wont.

This girl is pushing her chin forward and hides it behind her phone. This way, it looks like she has a Jaw Line. Shes also tilting her head a bit which stretches the area around her neck and jaw aswell. If youre experimenting with tinder you might aswell fraud with this and see where it goes.

omg the yoga pants and evrything

also standing at an angle to give the perception of hips and ass

why the fuck would a foid need a jawline

why the fuck would a foid need a jawline
I think a Jawline is going to be a minimum requirement for both male and female very soon. The ugly ones die out and there will only be good looking people in the west. So thats why, everyone craves for it basically.

also standing at an angle to give the perception of hips and ass
Females are masters of deception and scheming in the dark.

Who the fuck cares about a femoid's jawline.

Just walk with your head at a slightly elevated angle, it also makes your neck look thicker.

lmao it's so easy to see through it, yet none of their orbiters call them out for it

Just walk with your head at a slightly elevated angle, it also makes your neck look thicker.
Or grow a beard.

Tinder is ful of those pics. Now I know why. Thx, OP.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back