Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How to forget cringy moments

>50IQcel

>50IQcel

Puuha-Pete
★★★★★
Sometimes I remember cringy shit I did and would like to forget it

i have this same problem and have yet to find any solutions

Something, something, you can't change the past so focus on the future...

For real though, I also have this problem. Remembering cringy shit I've done gives me an undying urge to punch myself and go die in a hole.

I have this too and when I do remember I uncontrollably scowl. I find myself doing this in public. Just cringing/scowling like a psycho.

It's an unfortunate scientific fact that one can't completely disregard a memory resorting to any sort of "memory forgetting techniques."

Last edited:
Same problem. Over time you think of them less. Maybe try to view the people associated with those memories as less than human.

Brain surgery

Same, u can't forget them. They will haunt u until ur last days

i find many of my cringe moments hilarious tbh
i used to think i wish i could go back and change it, but then you kind of realise the outcome would be the same JFL
cringe and failure, i can't help but laugh at every bit of it now

I've changed my way of thinking over the years to live completely in the present, as much as I can. So, any cringey shit that I do or remember quickly fades away. Of course, I also get super deeply, seriously into the characters I roleplay to the point I forget reality, so some possible autistic brain damage might be aiding me, too.

Just read your old posts bro

i find many of my cringe moments hilarious tbh
i used to think i wish i could go back and change it, but then you kind of realise the outcome would be the same JFL
cringe and failure, i can't help but laugh at every bit of it now
I envy u tbh i still cringe when i think of myself in the past

It's only cringy because you're ugly

It's only cringy because you're ugly
exactly, what made your actions cringy was people reactions to it and if chad had done the exact same actions maybe worse jack shit would have happened

I envy u tbh i still cringe when i think of myself in the past
perhaps you will see past it one day and realise it was always over. i was thinking back to when i was in P.E. (always bad at sports jfl) and we were playing hockey, i was made goalkeeper because i was really bad at playing and someone hit the puck from halfway across the gym and it went under my legs. other team laughed at me and my team were like "YOU SUCK" and then it happened again. so they just put me in the corner of the gym
when i looked back when i was younger, i cringed at my inability to play sport or keep up with other kids, but now i just think it's really funny lol

Just don’t think about them theory

alcoholism or heavy weed smoking

I have the same shit tbh i just start to do other things to forget it

Same but noone actually cares

Instead of trying to forget them, laugh about them yourself.

You can't. The cringy moments are what made you realize that you're an incel. They are permanently embedded into your memory as a constant reminder of your subhumanity.

u gotta realize it doesnt matter

Hit your head with an object.

No one cares about us. No one cares about what we did. So why worry about it.

Ricecelrage