Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How to find a Pygmy gf

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Ok here we go, finding a pygmy gf would be fucking easy if you're outsider just simply be exist as an outsider.

You don't want to find among those who live in their traditional life because it'd be very difficult to communicate etc. Many pygmies left their lifestyle and now living in major African cities like Kampala

-Getting a password there would be fucking easy

-Get a password

-Save money, it'll be fucking easy since they are cheap countries

>Find someone trustworthy there(companies) by just giving a bit American dollars you can find someone that can direct you to a pygmy

-Their men are literally turbo manlets and everyone mogs them so it won't be hard to find a pygmy gf

-Literally just exist as a foreigner and you can ascend there

-Make sure she doesn't have an illness like HIV and shit, get her doctor to check it'd be very easy since their money is worthless and you're a foreigner

-Make your move, rent a home or shit like that and try to fuck that bitch there

It's up to you what you want to do, just for fuck or bring her home(would be stupid idea) or living here cheap with pygmy gf. You can just fuck and leave, do whatever you want

-It'd be easy to dominate them since they are so small

-Also, lifefuel for those with loli fetishes
Just save a bit money, by finding a good company you can make sure that you're safe there. and if youre american ,itll be more easy

just die for pussy bro

just die for pussy bro
like i said with a bit money you can guarantee your safety there. many americans goes there for fuck btw

Natives will cut your dick off and eat it for breakfast

interesting. might have to try

Natives will cut your dick off and eat it for breakfast
I mentioned it, just dont go for jungle tribes jfl. arrange a company, how you think many foreigners goes there?

How are Pgymy and the tall ass Dinka people of sudan the same race...

Could I make her cosplay was my waifu if I wanted to?

Seems like a good idea.

like i said with a bit money you can guarantee your safety there. many americans goes there for fuck btw
i have no money, some another solutions?

Download 41

be careful with the bjs bro

Bagelcel is an albino pygmy