Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to fight when you’re outnumbered

HeebJesus

HeebJesus

Banned
-
My personal strategy to fighting, let’s say 100 - 50,000 people all by yourself with your bare hands is that you’d be required to

1.) be strong already
2.) never give up

Okay, so let’s say you’re surrounded and circled around by let’s say 100 people. First thing you’d do is you’d want to get out of that situation and take each person on one by one. U’d say to grab somebody by the hands before anybody throws the first punch, and swing the person around like a battering ram to knock all the people surrounding you over until you get out. In Kung fu, they have this pole weapon that they can use to take on crowds at a time. You would need something like that if you were in that scenario. That’s why I’d advocate doing this to the shortest person within reach. Once you’re outside of the circle, the next step would be to take each individual on one by one and to make sure your guard is up. Break the neck of every person that approaches you. You can find out how to do that from the front with this video, although if there are other ways, let me know.

You can also practice groin/shin kicks, jeet-kune-do eye jabs, eye gouges, chin and nose uppercuts using the palm of your hands, and maybe even a nose punch/headbutt if you can get one in. You could also do a neck snap from the rear by flipping them around and doing it from side-to-side if you can. If they’re armed with melee weapons, watch the below videos for guidance.

Skip to 2:50 for knife defenses

Skip to 3:40 to see knife defenses

So yeah, I think I’ve mastered that about right. If you can get the knife from their hands, use it. Again, see top two videos for how to offensively use a knife. This should be more of a “how to fight antifa” guide more than anything. Also, practice makes perfect. Only use this advice for self-defense or life threatening scenarios. The best thing you can do when getting jumped is run, but if you are in a situation where you can’t get out, this is probably the best way you’re gonna make it.

A gun is better.
I know, but this thread is sort of me flexing my street fighting knowledge. I’ve had to fight like this before. While I didn’t do what was said in the OP, but it still leaves some of my random ideas as food for thought. One of the street fighting rules is that punches are useless. Sv3rige has a video on how humans really fight by using only cheap shots. That’s what you’d need when taking them all on one by one. The trick is to use as little energy as possible.

if they have more than 10 iq they will jump at you at the same time

Over for Canadian/unlicensed cels
Run to your house and bait them inside then you can shoot around them to scare them off. Lol.

Lol. The trick is to attack THE LEADER.

Or. Attack whomever gets close enough.

OP has obviously never fought groups of blacks. They swarm. Only by getting respect by the leader and getting THEM to call off the swarm can you survive.

Fights are never orderly.

There are no rules except to survive.

Sharpness V diamond sword should take care of them all easily

Naaah just get a fucking grenade so I can end my life right there and then becoming an even bigger saint than ER himself.