Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to fight as a manlet especially gymcel get in here

just be a freak of a nature child boxing prodigy theory

To be good at fighting you have to learn hand to hand combat and tactical maneuvers. Not being a fat lard helps, you’ll be more agile. But to be good at fighting you don’t need to be an absolute tank like mike Tyson or sum shit. You just have to be well trained.

Gymcelling will not help you fight. Learning marshal arts diligently and consistently over years will though

Dont leave your basement

just be a freak of a nature child boxing prodigy theory
I didnt say be champion. I meant his "Style/technique", duck and come in from the side and also use uppercuts. But for this you have to punch hard i.e gymmaxx

To be good at fighting you have to learn hand to hand combat and tactical maneuvers. Not being a fat lard helps, you’ll be more agile. But to be good at fighting you don’t need to be an absolute tank like mike Tyson or sum shit. You just have to be well trained.

Gymcelling will not help you fight. Learning marshal arts diligently and consistently over years will though
Khabib is a manlet champion MMA martial artist. Shorter than Mike

Besides the point though. The point is there are ways for manlets to use their size to their advantage if they get off their butts. Thats what I am saying

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EH6C4cO0oEM

Tallfags wanna keep a manlet opoonent at a distance, some it's beneficial for shorter fighter to close it.

but he fought other manlets :feelswhat:
yeah I know.

I am just saying though because I am a manlet.

Martial arts aint for manlets in the real world. Boxing likje Mike Tyson in my opinion is for manlets. We just gotta practice the combos everyday even just for 5 minutes and home gym for upper body strength and we good to go destroying tall fags

yeah I know.

I am just saying though because I am a manlet.

Martial arts aint for manlets in the real world. Boxing likje Mike Tyson in my opinion is for manlets. We just gotta practice the combos everyday even just for 5 minutes and home gym for upper body strength and we good to go destroying tall fags
even far tall fags like me it's important. I'll start training muay thai in fall. what do you train?

even far tall fags like me it's important. I'll start training muay thai in fall. what do you train?
Nothing. I just had some fights with bigger guys who about 180 - 185 when I was working out and they went well. I would always punch first and fake with the left hand as if I am going to punch and they put up their defences to the left. My right hand is my main hand and then I would fire a punch with my right with all my power and knock as hard as i could. Because I was stupid those days I didnt aim for the jaw or nose but just threw wild punches so I didnt knock them out but still this would take the fight out of them.
Then they would just try wrestling to keep the punches away but the fight was out of them because I landed a sweet shot to their head. They try holding me like wrestling and I would either get them in a lock if I was lucky enough and they dazed enough or run away because they werent really wanting to fight anymore after my shot and they let me go.

I am gonna start now after seeing this but this time I am going to focus on reall techniques specifically for manlets

How much of a manlet are you? I'm around 5'5-5'6

headbutt the groin

Frank Bruno was 6'4 230 pounds of muscle. He hit like you would expect a muscle bound guy to hit, like a truck. He actually was also a pretty decent boxer. He gave Tim Witherspoon a very tough fight, he out boxed Lennox Lewis until the end when Lewis caught him with a hard uppercut. He managed to stagger iron chinned Oliver McCall.

He also was married to a white foid.

Frank Bruno was 6'4 230 pounds of muscle. He hit like you would expect a muscle bound guy to hit, like a truck. He actually was also a pretty decent boxer. He gave Tim Witherspoon a very tough fight, he out boxed Lennox Lewis until the end when Lewis caught him with a hard uppercut. He managed to stagger iron chinned Oliver McCall.

He also was married to a white foid.
a full 16cm taller than Mike

tyson had very thick bones(I think his shoe size was a 15 despite being a little over 5'10) and had lots of natural muscle,
which is why he could look fit weighing 220 pounds.

But whenever tyson charged lennox lewis to try to get inside lennox lewis would take a couple steps back and uppercut mike

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back