Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to feel less suicidal?

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Roped at 13 sept 2024
★★
Is there any fucking way?

Eat some good goyslop

Cope with something

Watching violence against foids.

Clap pawg cheeks like I do all day all week. @Animecel2D

This needs to happen to noodlewhores lol. Tie them up a waterboard, let them be used by ricecels until physically indistinguishable from human form, then fed to pigs
Ricecels are too docile to partake in it, curries need to train them

I dont think there is a way other than ascending or rope

Eat some good goyslop
THIS

This needs to happen to noodlewhores lol. Tie them up a waterboard, let them be used by ricecels until physically indistinguishable from human form, then fed to pigs

:feelsYall:

Fully accept that it was never your fault that you ended up like this and that you simply stood no chance. Once you do this all self-destructive actions and thoughts in your life disappear once and for all.

watch some anime

but when the anime ends you will feel even worse

Only for a fleeting moment, they kick right back in sooner or later
I did as I said and I haven't felt anything but pure enjoyment and curiosity about life for nearly a decade. Mind you all I do is work a shitty job, go to college alone and sit on my computer on imageboards all day. I have no friends and of course no foidfriend.

I did as I said and I haven't felt anything but pure enjoyment and curiosity about life for nearly a decade. Mind you all I do is work a shitty job, go to college alone and sit on my computer on imageboards all day. I have no friends and of course no foidfriend.
You've an anomalic mental fortitude if what you say is the truth. For the average joe it's about as hard to move a mountain to come to terms with his subhumanity in full measure

Hentai is the solution