Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how to feel content with being low iq?

Deleted member 265

Deleted member 265

sleep forever
-
0 motivation in life to do anything cause i'll always be dumb and work for minimum wage and ugly, just lol. i probably have klinefelters too. its over.

It's terrible. It has resulted in some of the worst experiences of my life, my mother is low iq, so I know I have her to thank.

You will never really feel content with it. Just as you'll never really feel content with being ugly. Being low iq is the brutal cherry on top.

42cel said:
You will never really feel content with it. Just as you'll never really feel content with being ugly. Being low iq is the brutal cherry on top.

great! :love:

incelkingkong said:
great! :love:

Yep, we are completely fucked. The only thing left is coping.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHPOzQzk9Qo[/video]

By getting drunk

relate to fictional characters that are low iq i guess.

incelkingkong said:
0 motivation in life to do anything cause i'll always be dumb and work for minimum wage and ugly, just lol. i probably have klinefelters too. its over.

Try to stop comparing yourself to others and living up to others peoples standards, thats where i think lots of the self hate comes from...... If you're a Chad i'm sure you actually get the reverse and huge ego and feel so good that you're better than others by comparing and living up to peoples standards

lots of the needing to have a GF, nice car, good job, wife, big house, kids etc comes from outside forces.......most people 100 years ago were content just surviving the winter (I think).....these days people can't be happy unless they are 6 feet tall, have 6 pack and 8/10 girlfriend at least

you're alive, that's good enough, look into religion i think to if you're not having much success with the rat race get rich world as it i thinks helpful even if some call it a cope, its a different direction to strive in that doesn't revolve around having the best stuff or body

ulgy+low iq= just fucking do it man, rope rope

Low iq has nothing to do with sucess. e.g meeks