Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based How to eradicate hypergamy with one simply trick

Flagellum_Dei

Flagellum_Dei

Marxist-Rodgerist
-
I don't support it, it's just an idea. Foid whose hypergamy would be proven would have spectacular process after which she would be publicly tortured. Tortures could be various, but the most effective one would be stripping her from skin and then crucifying along the main city/town road. Every foid passing them would be reminded, what are consequences of neglecting the proletariat and the state by being hypergamous. Public executions worked for millennia and were effectively reducing crime rate and degeneracy, it's liberal and 'humanist' invention to abolish them.

I disagree. Public execution isn't the same as prolonged torture.

This wouldn't work because women don't learn.
Under shariah women literally got stoned to death for cheating but still found a way to meet men and cheat.

Wouldn't it put an end to hypergamy?
I agree with stoning as an execution in response to adultery and lashing for non-married people guilty of illegitimate sexual intercourse, and of course...flinging fags off high platforms.

What statistics are you basing this off?
Shariah is the most effective.
None.
Shariah is the most effective but some women do still cheat. I just meant that hypergamy and cheating can be suppressed but not fully eradicated.
Also, I'm not sure it's the stoning that reduces cheating, it could just be the fact that women are largely segregated.
(My understanding of shariah is based on what I read or watched about Saudi Arabia and Taliban Afghanistan so correct me if I'm wrong)

None.
Shariah is the most effective but some women do still cheat. I just meant that hypergamy and cheating can be suppressed but not fully eradicated.
Also, I'm not sure it's the stoning that reduces cheating, it could just be the fact that women are largely segregated.
(My understanding of shariah is based on what I read or watched about Saudi Arabia and Taliban Afghanistan so correct me if I'm wrong)
SINNERS are going to be sinners, TBH.
The nature of hudood punishments is that it wards off people from committing the act, but adultery is so disgusting in nature, and we can applaud the shame culture revolving around it. "How could you?! Ruined the family name! God will curse you!" :society:
A women's honour is the most valuable thing she has, and I think that's why so many women would rather die than be raped. Sunni female prisoners would ask for rulings on if suicide is permissible in their case because they couldn't bare the fact Assad's troops were raping them.
I just meant that hypergamy and cheating can be suppressed but not fully eradicated.
it could just be the fact that women are largely segregated.
Definitely, and the fact they're covered up and men are advised to lower their gazes.
Despite their many faults, the Islamic State had it done correctly according to Classical Islamic texts. Much more closer than the Taliban.
Saudi Arabia is a joke and a vessel for the United States. Leadership consists of apostate proxies.

nah just tie her to a chair and force her to look at pictures of sub8 men all day. that’s the worst torture for a hole, deny it chad.

Just prohibit adultery and polygamy in a restrict way, man had chances in the past because Christian morality is in a certain way equal.

Bring back public stocks

I don't support it, it's just an idea. Foid whose hypergamy would be proven would have spectacular process after which she would be publicly tortured. Tortures could be various, but the most effective one would be stripping her from skin and then crucifying along the main city/town road. Every foid passing them would be reminded, what are consequences of neglecting the proletariat and the state by being hypergamous. Public executions worked for millennia and were effectively reducing crime rate and degeneracy, it's liberal and 'humanist' invention to abolish them.

Based Marxism for once.