Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How to end the cycle of nothingness

Alone75

Alone75

Legend
★★★★
I'm really sick of it now seriously, as I have been for years. This really isn't healthy mentally and the effects show to people at new jobs or wherever. In the way I act and how I don't have at least a normal life outside my shitty job. The others have girlfriends, an active social life and know loads of people. Some have a girlfriend even much younger, or an ugly wife at least and some kids.

The chances for me get less and less, I don't feel sad and tearful, it's more rage and anger at carrying on like this month after month, year after year. I know when this job ends, of which it looks likely in the next 2 years then I'll be NEET again and probably living with my elderly mother. What a fucking life!

Life is a scam

It’s no way to live

It’s no way to live

What makes it worse is when the guys my age or older call me out and say, why no wife/girlfriend or make a joke I'm a fag or some shit! I feel like stabbing them sometimes. Like wft, what is their problem? It must feel good for them to do.

Life is boring

there's only one way to end the cycle

thumb_84-noose-meme-generator-imgflip-selection-of-noose-man-stock-54065193.png

Only way to end it is to rope or learn to look past it, there is no other escape