Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How to end inceldom forever.

massculini

massculini

St African BlackCell
-
Most incels are yet to make peace with the fact that they missed on teenage love , a crucial part of normal growth . Watched their high tier normie and Chad agemates devour the juiciest teenage pussy as they got nothing . I understand this frustration because the system was long rigged against you . Infact it never began .

Our solutions or even the ones Blackpill tend to provide are not so bad. after all an incel is just an emotionally and pussy starved humanoid. This justifies the notion that sex and emotional connection with the opposit gender is a basic human need .
Or are inceks just missing out ? And want to Join the mating pull out of envy or curiosity?

Now if you are below the age of then paherps you should aquire a sex doll or just mastubate. Atleast it will balance the build up tension.
After attaining 18 or after college kindly consider getting Atleast a minimum wage job then find some foid which an Atleast settle for you . The best options are homeless women . unemployed single mothers 30 yrs and above . Then just marriagemaxx. Most incels have ascended via marrigemaxxing . If you are an incel and you don't even have a job then you are making it worse for yourself.

Let's be rational about this. You can't sit in your mamas basement doing nothing just hoping from one dating app to another thinking that some SEA foid will come over to you . After all even if your ass is white you must spend money on travell expenses in the case of GeoMaxxing.

The only cure for inceldom is betabuxxing and marriagemaxxing all comes atleast after wagemaxxing . Do not put too much emphasis on being selective and always wanting to date specific type of foids when infact no girl wants to fuck with you . That's a cope bro. Just pick on anything you can get . That is what majority of men have dod throughout evolution. Leave the mate selection job to women . So you are an incel 1/10 , a kiss less virgin to be precise and you brag how you can't date a homeless woman or a single mom in exchange for being a beta provider . The entitlement will only cost us dry dicks , it's time to be humble and accept truth as it is .

No matter how ugly you are as long as you are doing something even if it pays peanuts you will always get someone who will settle for you on condition that you betabuxx

View: https://www.facebook.com/stories/1276277075828063/UzpfSVNDOjcwODc5MDgwMzkzMDQ1NQ==/?view_single=1&source=shared_permalink&mibextid=Nif5oz

just be employed and betabuxx bro!

Your solution is severely outdated. It might've worked for our fathers but won't for us. Only way to betabux these days is by either being rich or living in a very poor area. Even then there's the risk of divorce rape. Women simply have too many options both for men and a career to settle for an "okay" guy even if he has a good job.

However there's a chance that betabuxxing will make a comeback if the current economic crisis leads to another Great Depression. But that's only if you can hold onto a reliable source of income. So I think your advice does hold some weight although it's far from guaranteed. The best chance will be working either a high demand trade, like being a plumber or welder, or a highly specialized profession like a doctor or electronics engineer. The former will be easier to get into but usually shit working conditions. The latter has good working conditions but requires many years of education and training. For sure, any job that a woman can do with relative ease will be no good. This includes professions like accountant, code monkey, realtor, etc.

What you're asking is to be a cuck, and that's 100x worse than incel any day.

This is a loophole..... it's never gonna end.:cryfeels:

Your solution is severely outdated. It might've worked for our fathers but won't for us. Only way to betabux these days is by either being rich or living in a very poor area. Even then there's the risk of divorce rape. Women simply have too many options both for men and a career to settle for an "okay" guy even if he has a good job.

However there's a chance that betabuxxing will make a comeback if the current economic crisis leads to another Great Depression. But that's only if you can hold onto a reliable source of income. So I think your advice does hold some weight although it's far from guaranteed. The best chance will be working either a high demand trade, like being a plumber or welder, or a highly specialized profession like a doctor or electronics engineer. The former will be easier to get into but usually shit working conditions. The latter has good working conditions but requires many years of education and training. For sure, any job that a woman can do with relative ease will be no good. This includes professions like accountant, code monkey, realtor, etc.

In other words this is a guide on how to cuckoldmax. A cuckold can get sex so in this sense is better than being an incel, but the cuckold pays it with his dignity

Cuckmaxxing guide :feelspuke:
Marriagemaxxing LMAO :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

PS: i aint "a bro".

Look for homeless women or unemployed single mother 30 years and above . Stop chasing your dream becky or stacy.

Where i grew up, even high tier normies missed on teenage love, so it was the "normal" thing. Not Chads though.

Yeah, I mean the only other way of ascending is making $$$, and of course having to lower standards.

But then again even low value foids want the whole package, they don't want to pull up their own weight or don't want to anything on the table.

I imagine it's harder to betabuxx nowadays, any incel or man would be lucky to do so (even if some say they don't want it). It's not like they have a choice for it either.

no wonder our OP brocel is a nigga from Africa. no, we won't cuckmax XD

I never saw homeless woman. Maybe only a few those crazy old ladies who pull their belongings with them, but I'm not sure that even they are homeless.

I'm too mentally unhinged for a single mother even if I can bring small amount of money. Also she and her kids will denigrate such a loser who cannot teach them masculine skills and don't even have a driver's license.

Choosing very ugly/fat females makes no sense. They are often bitter and emotionally damaged by sex with men who use them like fleshlight and then drop them. They cannot secure stable relationships like Stacies and Beckies and they also bitter from being at the bottom level of female attractiveness and desirability.
Some ugly feminist authors are a good example. They managed to find low-value or beta men to settle with them but nevertheless remained bitter and angry at manhood because 'real', high-value men ignored them.