Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how to drink alcohol?

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
just had a shitty shitty shitty day
and im taking break from weed for a month at least so i cant use it to cope.
so i went to the market and got jack daniels (700ml)
i never liked alcohol and alot of times on social stuff i just felt like i couldnt after like 1 shot
last time i was drunk was 3 years ago
but i really want to start liking it or at least be able to drink enough to be drunk af.. not trying to cope with it daily but once a week.
any fellow incel tried to force himself to drink? i will go to my car in a hour to start but i afraid after 1 zip i will call it a night lol

Just neck it, don't taste it. Also, "Jack & Coke" exists for this very reason.

Why on earth would you move from weed to alcohol, it's a straight downgrade. Abord mission.

Vodka and soda/orange juice is good entry level stuff. You'll be an alcoholic in no time

Meh, not the best cope but if I had given up then I would like to have the best time possible before my body gave out I guess.

Lol dont drink it pure unless you're slavic. Us non-slavs aren't built to handle drinking pure 40% alcohol.
If you really want to shot, put 50% jack & 50% coke. Otherwise just mix a normal drink; like 80-85% cola & 15-20% jack. Will taste quite decent and you'll still be drunk in no time.

I drink beer and sometimes wine

Lol dont drink it pure unless you're slavic. Us non-slavs aren't built to handle drinking pure 40% alcohol.
If you really want to shot, put 50% jack & 50% coke. Otherwise just mix a normal drink; like 80-85% cola & 15-20% jack. Will taste quite decent and you'll still be drunk in no time.
brutal necropill

sweet lemonade and jack daniels. try it