Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to drink alcohol without getting sick before getting drunk, or at least buzzed.

• Thread starter Deleted member 5861
  • Start date
Deleted member 5861

Deleted member 5861

Blackpill Scientist
-
I can't get drunk out of beer, even 10 cans I don't feel anything. Need heavier stuff like whiskey and scotch. But a couple sips, taken over a long period of time, Im about to throw up. What can I do to not get sick besides:

• having a full stomach
  • drinking over a long period of time
  • making quick sips

Try my method of hard liquor. Double rum and cokes.

Never makes me sick and always gets me drunk.

If you start to feel sick eat something small then continue.

Try my method of hard liquor. Double rum and cokes.

Never makes me sick and always gets me drunk.

If you start to feel sick eat something small then continue.
Shit sounds so good right now but I'm all out of rum. Fucking niggers

Also put ice in those rum and cokes!

If I really want to get drunk fast I get me a bottle of vodka and drink it in shots which I down with a soft drink, like coke.
So I basically alternate between a shot of vodka and a "shot" of coke.
I really dislike mixed drinks, that's why I came up with that technique and it works really nice for me.

Yeah, you need to mix that alcohol with something else. I can't drink straight liquor either. I usually mix with soda, carbonated water, or tonic.

I don't get sick before getting drunk. I make vodka limes.

1. Inch of crushed ice
2. Pour unflavored vodka up to top line of ice
3. Get bottle of lime juice and squeeze full force into glass for 1.5 seconds
4. Fill rest of glass w water

just swallow it without it touching your tongue and drink it with soda or something, idk atleast thats how i do it and i never got sick

inb4 ure supposed to touch it with your tongue but i drink alcohol for getting drunk, not for the disgusting taste it has tbh

The only alcohol that doesn’t taste awful are colourful sweet cocktails, and they are hard to get drunk on.
On the very rare occasion I want to be drunk, I just slam half a bottle of spirits as fast as possible so I don’t have to taste it any longer than needed.

I mix Dr. Pepper rather than Coke

bro i hate these threads it makes me want to go and drink alcohol right now please no more drugs and alcohol on incels.is
i need to stay away from these things