Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how to deal with sisters

O

oblivioncel

Recruit
★★
for all the incels with sisters, how do you deal with them?
my sister keeps bringing a different chad at home every five or six months and when they're around the house i have to listen to them talking about their social life while i rot in my own bedroom watching anime and shitposting on imageboards.
and when i say chads is not a figure of speech, they're usually 8\10 at the very least (my sister worked as a model for an year more or less, apparently she got for herself the other half of good aesthetic that should have been rightfully mine)
as of late, i find any IRL reference to social relationships even more endurable but she literally doesn't give a shit about my sensibilities and she insists she has the right to bring her femgroid friends\chads at home whenever that pleases her. what to do?

Lock them in the basement with an gly subhuman so the she doesn't feel so lucky about being a woman.

i'm in the same situation and you can't do anything

You could tell them off or simply ignore it and go on about your everyday living (which seems to be realistic and the only viable solution around for you to do...).

idkwattodowithlife said:
You could tell them off or simply ignore it and go on about your everyday living (which seems to be  realistic and the only viable solution around for you to do...).

i've already tried this approach but it doesn't work, she completely ignores my requests.

try fucking their friends?

My sister slutted it up mostly at college, but I catch her getting fucked by some Tyrone on the floor in the office once. She tried to say they were "wrestling" (wtf bitch I was 12 years old, I knew what sex was) but I just went back to the N64 to play some ocarina of time. I was mad, but only because I wasn't getting any.

I could tell she was a slut in college, based off conversations I overheard. I didn't pay much attention to her during this time but she had to drop out because she got pregnant. I basically said "fuck this family" and joined the military at this point. Apparently my sister went through many different boyfriends, trying to find some betabux. She didn't succeed probably because 1)she got fat as fuck after she had the baby and 2)she only really went after black guys and black guys typically don't do betabux.

NekoStance said:

what, lol. her female acquaintances are all between the 7\10 and the 9\10 range, and a few of them became her friends when they used to work with my sister as models for a local clothing store, while i'm just a sack of shit. i'm actually surprised that they refrain from laughing straight to my face every time they bump into me in my own house

NekoStance said:

All of my sister's close friends said that I am like a little brother to them. I never found them attractive, though. One ended up being a lesbian. Only time one of my sister's "friends" showed interest in me was when they were with an acquaintance that none of them really liked. If she actually hung out with them more I probably would've gotten laid.

pm_me_ur_metatarsals said:
All of my sister's close friends said that I am like a little brother to them. I never found them attractive, though. One ended up being a lesbian. Only time one of my sister's "friends" showed interest in me was when they were with an acquaintance that none of them really liked. If she actually hung out with them more I probably would've gotten laid.

how would you rate her look?

How could you sister be a Stacy while you are genetic trash? Are you a fakecel.

DankIncel said:
How could you sister be a Stacy while you are genetic trash? Are you a fakecel.

i don't know, but she hit the jackpot. blonde, blue eyes and quite tall. i'm a literal subhuman compared to her and this has always driven me nuts

Do whatever you can to make them feel uncomfortable, normshits hate this the most. Remember this is your house and that he is a guest. If you want take it to extremes and call the police and claim he is threatening you so you can issue criminal trespassing warnings.

If you aren't low test challenge him to fight. If you live in USA bait him into fighting you in your own home and then point a gun at him.

This is what I would do.

womenwillpay4this said:
Do whatever you can to make them feel uncomfortable, normshits hate this the most. Remember this is your house and that he is a guest. If you want take it to extremes and call the police and claim he is threatening you so you can issue criminal trespassing warnings.

If you aren't low test challenge him to fight. If you live in USA bait him into fighting you in your own home and then point a gun at him.

This is what I would do.

almost all the guys she dated are at least 6'3'' and quite ripped. i'm a 5'10'' manlet sack of crap, they'd beat the shit out of me. anyway yeah, i try to make them as much uncomfortable as i can, i don't even care anymore about hiding how miserable i'm. it's kinda funny to see their disgusted faces when i crawl out of my room after not having taken a shower for a month

ROFL good. Rot in your room you piece of shit I hope you hear them fucking too

hindustan_zindabad said:
ROFL good. Rot in your room you piece of shit I hope you hear them fucking too

yes sir will do sir, glad you're back sir

Fuck sisters is wis i had a brother!

Rape is always a possibility, OP. Just make sure to avoid prosecution if you choose to do so...

I was young when my sister had most of her BFs, I mog her current partner so it's not a problem tbh.

Get her panties and sniff them while you jerk off tbh.

Pretty_When_I_Cry said:

i already did it a couple of times

Just be as spergy as you can. You're already invisible to her stacy friends, and unless you wanna fuck her chad friends, you have nothing to lose. just be fucking disgusting so they do not want to come over. simple.

oblivioncel said:
Pretty_When_I_Cry said:
i already did it a couple of times

Did you find Chad's cum in them?

oblivioncel said:
for all the incels with sisters, how do you deal with them?
my sister keeps bringing a different chad at home every five or six months and when they're around the house i have to listen to them talking about their social life while i rot in my own bedroom watching anime and shitposting on imageboards.
and when i say chads is not a figure of speech, they're usually 8\10 at the very least (my sister worked as a model for an year more or less, apparently she got for herself the other half of good aesthetic that should have been rightfully mine)
as of late, i find any IRL reference to social relationships even more endurable but she literally doesn't give a shit about my sensibilities and she insists she has the right to bring her femgroid friends\chads at home whenever that pleases her. what to do?

I know lots of people are saying to mess with them, but if I were honest I'd tell you that I would hide away from them in my room because they'd want nothing to do with me. Even if they were super friendly and wanted me to hang out, I wouldn't. What's the point? They're all top tier and that's all I'd be thinking about the whole time.

pm_me_ur_metatarsals said:
My sister slutted it up mostly at college, but I catch her getting fucked by some Tyrone on the floor in the office once. She tried to say they were "wrestling" (wtf bitch I was 12 years old, I knew what sex was) but I just went back to the N64 to play some ocarina of time. I was mad, but only because I wasn't getting any.
I could tell she was a slut in college, based off conversations I overheard. I didn't pay much attention to her during this time but she had to drop out because she got pregnant. I basically said "fuck this family" and joined the military at this point. Apparently my sister went through many different boyfriends, trying to find some betabux. She didn't succeed probably because 1)she got fat as fuck after she had the baby and 2)she only really went after black guys and black guys typically don't do betabux.

Man. Mudsharks are some of the worst. I can't believe how irresponsible some women are. Something like 97% of white/black mixed kids grow up in single mother households (worse than fully black people) and have some of the worst outcomes for children you see outside of a native reservation. You see the state Black America and Africa is in on the news almost every day and roasties think its a good idea to just get knocked up with Tyrones fucking kid? Chances are the guy who knocked your sister up is dead or in prison right now.

My sister was a slut when she was still at home. She was always going out and whoring it up, she brought a guy home when she was 16. I was 20 and fucked him in the next room while i had to listen. I put my headphones on and played computer games. I fell asleep and woke up at 2AM. I thought they had gone but i heard noises downstairs and found this cunt in my fridge. He jumped out of his skin when he saw the claw hammer in my hand and recognised we had a fight when i was in year 9 (i won).

She used to go out on Saturday night and whore it up and sleep with guys. She was kind of a mudshark when it came to this too. People i knew messaged me and told me my sister was a right whore including a guy who i beat up in junior school. He was a right little thug. He kept sending me nudes of my own sister (gross) from when he fucked her. I changed my phone number and he never got my new one off anyone.

Her friends were slags too. Of the girls she hung out with at school 3 out of 7 got pregnant before university. Her best friend at university got pregnant at 19. I'm surprised my sister never did. She is with a chad now. Although he's not so bad. He's got a masters but works on the employment agencies because his masters is a joke. The only useful things he knows is what I've taught him. He hadn't even turned a spanner till i showed him how when we did the brake pads and discs on his Golf TDI. They brought a house, but don't have much money. I show him how to fix his car every now and again and did some renovations on it with him.

Try to fuck her girlfriends or kick chad out at gun point.

Talk to your parents about it, if you live only with your sister, kick her out.