Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope How to deal with anxiety attacks?

Zogpilled

Zogpilled

It’s ogre
How to deal with anxiety attacks? I sometimes take Xanax to deal with the random anxiety attack. Sometimes I randomly think about my mortality and the fact that I’m going to die one day, that usually sets it off. Then knowing there’s nothing I can do about it.

How to deal with anxiety attacks? I sometimes take Xanax to deal with the random anxiety attack. Sometimes I randomly think about my mortality and the fact that I’m going to die one day, that usually sets it off. Then knowing there’s nothing I can do about it.
Maybe running on the street?

cant. After a year of uni(before that I was NEETing for 2 years so my anxiety got worse from islation) got a little bit better and then worse again. My heart rate raises a lot if theres a lot of attention on me its horrible. I dont deal with it. Its a mental fuck up. U can try pills or sth but generally i just suffer with it

My psychologist gave me a pinwheel when I was fifteen.

Try to keep yourself busy with other stuff or try mindfulness/meditation. In the begining is hard but if you can focus on your breath only and not random thoughts it's calming and makes you not anxious for the next few hours.

The only thing that helped for my anxiety as a long term solution was keto diet. It increases gaba just like benzos do. Benzos work as a short term solution, but try keto diet for a month and see for yourself.

Stop being gay and accept ur going to die :feelsseriously:

My strategy is just to never leave the house

works ok except when I'm forced to go to work

Lucky you having access to pills

Deal with it, Shrekkarioto