Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to deal with a retarded family in my situation (My whole life story)

FuckAroundFindOut

FuckAroundFindOut

Fuck off and die leftist SJW communist faggots
I am a ricecel semi NEET who attends community college, I failed college out of state, ended up going back home for CC, probably autist or dont know what mental condition I have. I have divorced parents (they split when I was 13) My mom is physically and verbally abusive she insults me occasionally and was never at home for me growing up, she was a working mom my entire life, never took my dads last name, and my dad worked from home on his part. I can't remember the last time I hugged or kissed her, and all of my women hating stems from her and my stepmom cus I never had any physical intimacy from either of them in my life.

She was the home wrecker and tried to take my dads house while my dad just didnt have the balls to stand up to her. She is very materialistic and complained when my dad didnt buy her expensive jewelry, shoes, or handbags.

My dad is a failure too, he was hands off in parenting me, he gets walked on a leash by my stepmom and sucks up to her leftist political views (AOC supporting hardcore 3rd wave feminist). He remarried a drug addict single mom from the Philippines who had kids out of wedlock with a physically abusive drug addict nigger and her kids (half asian and black) are uber woke as fuck SJWs who suck up to the BLM cult, (all 3 of them didnt finish college) plus she was a hoe back in the day, my mom told me. My older brother is on the autismo spectrum and works a dead end job with a useless degree and sucks up to progressive youtubers. My dad forces me to talk during dinner about political bullshit and hes forcing all this SJW nonsense down my throat cus he sucks up to my stepmom.

I'm in college studying so I can get the fuck away from my mom and dad so I can have my own place but everyday I suffer from debilitating depression because of all the manipulation from my dad and stepmom and abuse from my mom all these years thus my grades are shit, have no discipline, broke as fuck to the bone, and I am suicidal sometimes and have no will to live. My classes are full of asian nerd soyboys and fat fuck mexican girls and I barely have a social life. I am jealous of all the changs who go to nightclubs and fuck ABGs.

My dream is to have my own apartment and go mgtow, no marriage no kids, living alone and probably just fucking hookers. I dont need a woman, after all feminists say they dont need no man right?

That's my story, hope you enjoying learning about my miserable life.

Last edited:
It's over

You can try waifuism but this requires a pretty penny if you want the good copes like body pillows

It's over

You can try waifuism but this requires a pretty penny if you want the good copes like body pillows
Im not a degenerate for body pillows like my former friend in high school whos a fat fuck weeb whose doing worse off than me however

Relatable. Idk man Just stick to school and try making money with all the freetime you have.

My mom is physically and verbally abusive she insults me occasionally and was never at home for me growing up, she was a working mom my entire life, never took my dads last name, and my dad worked from home on his part. I can't remember the last time I hugged or kissed her, and all of my women hating stems from her and my stepmom cus I never had any physical intimacy from either of them in my life.

My mother worked at U.S Bank when I was a young child for third shift.

Yes, very true. My mother used to criticize my autistic behavior.

She would say "I was 'square' myself as a child, but your behavior is weird. You are w-e-i-r-d", "I'm embarrassed to have a son that 'does this'(Making fidgeting gestures)", "Please! I don't care about your anxiety. Do you want to live on the streets?"

As typical of femoids, she cannot listen to my problems without redirecting to her own problems.

I spent hours immersing myself in White Nationalist literature to understand the difference between myself and tall White Chads. This, combined with my ASD symptoms and social problems, reinforced my thoughts of inferiority. It was Akira Toriyama's Dragon Ball that prevented me from rotting completely.

She displayed a pattern of "circular reasoning" that I tried to explain to my psychologist at the age of fifteen. It was futile, though.

My mother, as kind as she may be, used to grab me very forcefully(By the neck, as I was fidgeting with items; I would ache from it) and repeatedly tell me "Do you hear me!?! If people see you doing that, they will think you are men-tally retar-ded!" while shaking me and shaking the item near my eyes. She would tell me how embarrassing it is to have an autistic son who fidgets with items as a form of stimulation. Other times, she would hit me. When I said, "Please don't hit me!" once, she started laughing.

I know the experience of being radicalize by neo nazism online I spent a good amount of my life being accustomed to it in my mid teens on 4chan and IG political instagrams, although they didnt accept me for being asian and called me a gook and they had an asian fetish for women. I am currently a libertarian classical liberal but back in the day I was a asian ethnofascist who hated race mixing since lots of white guys are with asian women and rarely any asian guys with white wimmin

Plus idk if im actually on the spectrum or not I say pretty dumb shit and talk to myself a lot but never gotten a formal diagnosis. Then again, my mom does not believe in science, modern technology, or psychology so she does not believe mental disorders exist. Plus my dad is useless in that regard as well

Last edited: