Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How to deal with a pigeon in a chess game?

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

19th c. Church of Hamlossus high priest contender
★★★★★
You are winning, but the pigeon decides to knock the meeples over and shit and piss all over the board. The board is life. All other adjacent gaming sessiona are owned by other pigeons, also they won't let you play or upright enslave you. Not playing the game means death / suicide. What will you do? Shoot pigeons?

@BummerDrummer

Yes you shoot the pigeon

:feelsStudy: Ok kept in mind.
Generally, a size 6 to 7 shot is ideal, giving a good spread but still offering a hard enough knock to bring the pigeon down. In terms of weight, while you want enough of a load, too much and you’ll find that after a full day in the hide, your shoulder might be suffering, so stick to anything between 29g and 32g. This combination should give you enough speed and power to bring down the woodies.

Man I don’t fucking know man

Man I don’t fucking know man
You are the libertarian egoist anarchist here, supposed to know how to react. The pap€rnigg€r$ have taken over our government with their money and skewed the game. Where did we the people go wrong?

I would start shitting myself

You are the libertarian egoist anarchist here, supposed to know how to react. The pap€rnigg€r$ have taken over our government with their money and skewed the game. Where did we the people go wrong?
Dude I’m fucking zooted idk

You use the Pigeonhole principle

what are u talking about

If I had that figured out, I wouldn't be here.

Ascend by fucking the pigeon and using the half human half pigeon offspring to take over the world

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back