Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how to cure severe diarrhea?

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
i feel like dying vomiting shitting idk what to do help me incels

Take a shower.

Only time bruh.

Take Oral Rehydration Solution

If you don't wanna try meds yet, you can try drinking strong black tea, boiled potatoes, boiled rice, boiled eggs. Any of those should fix it up. If it's just the first day of it happening you would also be well off only eating few days old bread, toasts or just white bread dried on stove. All of those should be enough +
Take Oral Rehydration Solution
Doctors always advice this, though I don't know if it helps or not. I was always better after potatoes. The thing that should stop it right now is black pepper, you swallow some and drink a glass of water. Though, this one I never tried. Some doctors also advised.

Shoot yourself in the head that fixes it always for me

Doctors always advice this, though I don't know if it helps or not
Its not meant to help, it's meant to prevent you from going into shock from dehydration and/or dying.

Rehydrate.

Try and work out whether it's Viral or Bacterial. Obviously if you're certain it's caused by a Bacterium, take some antibiotics.
If it's Viral you're just going to have to wait for it to pass.

Eaten anything different lately?
Eaten anything that has been stored for too long?
Have a fever, cold, headache or any other issues?
Do you live in a country with poor water treatment?

Its not meant to help, it's meant to prevent you from going into shock from dehydration and/or dying.

Rehydrate.

Try and work out whether it's Viral or Bacterial. Obviously if you're certain it's caused by a Bacterium, take some antibiotics.
If it's Viral you're just going to have to wait for it to pass.

Eaten anything different lately?
Eaten anything that has been stored for too long?
Have a fever, cold, headache or any other issues?
Do you live in a country with poor water treatment?
Yes, sure. It's true that it's not meant to treat. But it's not very important in my opinion, although I'm no doctor. You can either do it or not it, though it is helpful to balance things inside when you treat the issue as well, at least that's how my doctor explain.

I also can't imagine how much of a diarrhea outbreak it must be to cause some dehydration issue. I would like to add checks for eating outside (jfl) and exposure to cold.

I overused AC in a car once in summer and also went on a jog but due to my shitty organism I ended up running home at peak 27kmh speed jfl. I had diarrhea streak and I went in and out and did it for maybe 15 times. Diarrhea is incel trait. It seems Chad can eat from the trash bin and nothing will happen

You can either do it or not it, though it is helpful to balance things inside when you treat the issue as well, at least that's how my doctor
Yeah precisely that.

I also can't imagine how much of a diarrhea outbreak it must be to cause some dehydration issue.
You'd be amazed how quick diarrheoa dehydrated you.
I began displaying signs of Dehydration in ~ 4 hours of little drinking when I had a viral infection due to contaminated water.

If you don't wanna try meds yet, you can try drinking strong black tea, boiled potatoes, boiled rice, boiled eggs. Any of those should fix it up. If it's just the first day of it happening you would also be well off only eating few days old bread, toasts or just white bread dried on stove. All of those should be enough +

Doctors always advice this, though I don't know if it helps or not. I was always better after potatoes. The thing that should stop it right now is black pepper, you swallow some and drink a glass of water. Though, this one I never tried. Some doctors also advised.
Burnt toast cures all...

It's the active carbon that is good

drink it to filter the toxins out

Over for sensiblestomachcels

Nigga if the OTC shit like peptobizmol did not help go see a Jew doctor or you ded.

Adjust your brain to the same physical condition.