Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How to cover up your subhuman face in public

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6214

Self-banned
-
It's called a snood, I'm wearing this outside nowadays to cover up my disgusting subhuman nose.

Mesut Ozil at training 556623

Too bad, i have a shitty eye area.
I usually cover it with sunglasses but i can't see well without my real glasses.

BB creme is legit for skincels tbh:feelskek:

Just wear balaclava

Just go around looking like a gang member theory.

Cops gonna be suspicious depending on where you live, best is to use a surgical mask and pretend you got a cold or an allergie

Japanese people wear a white mask to cover their face. I dont knoe the word in english,but are this "mask" that wear doctors.

That could help us

Japanese people wear a white mask to cover their face. I dont knoe the word in english,but are this "mask" that wear doctors.

That could help us
@Zesto would know what they are called..:feelsbadman:

My nose ruins me. :cryfeels:

I used to wear balaclava unironically

Yeah i've been using them for a while. Lifefuel tbh.

Bro, my nose is a death sentence. I don't think even Rhinoplasty could change it the way I want it to, I think it would still be huge. I think realising this has just killed me inside, I really just want to die at this point. What the fuck is the point of life.

Bro, my nose is a death sentence. I don't think even Rhinoplasty could change it the way I want it to, I think it would still be huge. I think realising this has just killed me inside, I really just want to die at this point. What the fuck is the point of life.

My nose is also a death sentence. I have other flaws (recessed chin, big forehead, a lot of upper eyelid exposure) but they are not as bad as my nose. I actually had a consultation with a plastic surgeon last year but he said he couldn't do it the way I wanted it. So I wouldn't be able to get rhinoplasty even if I wanted it.

Bro, my nose is a death sentence. I don't think even Rhinoplasty could change it the way I want it too, I think it would still be huge. I think realising this has just killed me inside, I really just want to die at this point. What the fuck is the point of life.
My fellow Nosecels:heart:

My big nose unfortunately ruins my side profile and makes me ugly. Especially since I have short hair I notice that more, I let them grow from now on. Next year, I have a nose operation and hope for a great result.

My fellow Nosecels:heart:

My big nose unfortunately ruins my side profile and makes me ugly. Especially since I have short hair I notice that more, I let them grow from now on. Next year, I have a nose operation and hope for a great result.

:heart:

My nose ruins my side profile and front. Short hair makes big noses look even bigger. Good luck with your rhinoplasty next year. :chad:

Holy shit it covers up nose and jaw/chin , life fuel , I'm getting one for Christmas

Wouldn't work for me as the worst thing about my face is my disgusting eyes

My nose is also a death sentence. I have other flaws (recessed chin, big forehead, a lot of upper eyelid exposure) but they are not as bad as my nose. I actually had a consultation with a plastic surgeon last year but he said he couldn't do it the way I wanted it. So I wouldn't be able to get rhinoplasty even if I wanted it.

Wtf really? Where did you go for your consultation?

I have a somewhat decent chin but my forehead is massive. And I have very deep acne scars.

beard, hair, glasses, scarf if weather is bad

Yes, it really does. In 2 months my hair is long enough to make my hairstyle and I hope that my nose will not stand out so negative anymore then.

You have to send me pictures when you've ascended. I am rooting for you bro.

Wtf really? Where did you go for your consultation?

I have a somewhat decent chin but my forehead is massive. And I have very deep acne scars.

Yes, really. I went to a plastic surgery clinic in another part of the city. They charged me $3,000. I would have had my rhinoplasty a week after the consultation. I cancelled a couple of days later after thinking about it. I'm glad I didn't go ahead with it.

In about 2 months when I have my desired hairstyle I will send you pictures, then you can rate me. I expect a big difference to now. The effect our hair/hairstyle has on our looks is underestimated by many here.

In about 2 months when I have my desired hairstyle I will send you pictures, then you can rate me. I expect a big difference to now. The effect our hair/hairstyle has on our looks is underestimated by many here.

In the meantime, do you have any pictures of other men who have your desired hairstyle? I want to see what you are aiming for.

do you have any pictures of other men who have your desired hairstyle
Yes here ;)
Curly Hair Undercut with Short Fringe and Stubble

Over the next 2 months, my hair will grow another 2 to 3cm and should be long enough for me to do that.

Yes here ;)
View attachment 71019
Over the next 2 months, my hair will grow another 2 to 3cm and should be long enough for me to do that.
You are correct. Hair grows 1 cm per month on average. You can boost hair growth by eating certain foods. Look it up. Hitler youth haircut looks good on practically anyone, ngl.

Thanks, I'll do that.

:lul::lul:
It's called undercut and here in Germany almost all men wear that, especially those in my age.
You are welcome. And yes, I know it's commonly referred to as an undercut. But on 4chan's fashion board, we call it the Hitler youth haircut. I think it sounds better. I had it in late 2013.. Then normies started getting it too. Fucking normies.

You are welcome. And yes, I know it's commonly referred to as an undercut. But on 4chan's fashion board, we call it the Hitler youth haircut. I think it sounds better. I had it in late 2013.. Then normies started getting it too. Fucking normies.
It does not matter if normies have that too. If it suits you then just make it.

You are on 4Chan? As an ethnic, I would never sign up there xD

It does not matter if normies have that too. If it suits you then just make it.

You are on 4Chan? As an ethnic, I would never sign up there xD

I stay away from /pol/, they are edgy teenagers. The fashion board isn't racist. I started visiting 4chan in 2008 until 2011 or so. I would browse /b/ all the time, but it has gone to shit since.

It still dosent help hide my ugly bug eyes

I just dont go outside anymore.

Yes, really. I went to a plastic surgery clinic in another part of the city. They charged me $3,000. I would have had my rhinoplasty a week after the consultation. I cancelled a couple of days later after thinking about it. I'm glad I didn't go ahead with it.

Damn... what did the surgeon say he couldn't do? There are so many techniques to change the nose...

I'm planning on going to a top London surgeon, I hope he can help me :feelsbadman:

Damn... what did the surgeon say he couldn't do? There are so many techniques to change the nose...

I'm planning on going to a top London surgeon, I hope he can help me :feelsbadman:

Check your PM.

That could help us
do u even english

I usually just wear my hood over my face. I never take it off, even during the national anthem or during class. My friend usually attempts to take it off and it works half of the time when I'm not paying attention to him.

Can i see through pm?

:heart:

My nose ruins my side profile and front. Short hair makes big noses look even bigger. Good luck with your rhinoplasty next year. :chad:
As a blackcel, my nose is bigger than my face...lol.

It's over brother. Why bother?