Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How to cope without food cope?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
I have used food as a cope for 9 years and soon I am starting a diet to lose 100lbs, being fat causes too many problems and is uncomfortable.

How am I going to cope without my crutch of soft drinks and sugar filled snacks? I think I could cope without the food but not the drinks. How can I cope without the thing that makes life tolerable? How can I get through my days of misery without having cold cans of soft drinks to look forward to?

You have to find some other cope

Try sparkling water instead of soft drinks, and for sugary snacks, replace them with fruits.

I lost 20 lbs since january by cutting sugar and carbs from my diet. It takes a lot of willpower to go cold turkey right away though. Ease yourself into it by eating less and less sugary drinks/snacks every day, or even avoid buying them in the first place

Try sparkling water instead of soft drinks, and for sugary snacks, replace them with fruits.

I lost 20 lbs since january by cutting sugar and carbs from my diet. It takes a lot of willpower to go cold turkey right away though. Ease yourself into it by eating less and less sugary drinks/snacks every day, or even avoid buying them in the first place
good advice but don't know how you tolerate drinking sparkling water of all things

Caffeine and lift heavy weights

good advice but don't know how you tolerate drinking sparkling water of all things
It's nasty when it's warm, but I find it to be really refreshing when it's ice cold. Plus it helped me kick my soda addiction, I really love the fizz of soda and sparkling water is basically that without all the added sugar

What about flavoured sparkling water?

This is great advice tbh.

Fatcel= Schrodingercel

Try artificial sweeteners. 0 cals diet sodas. Diet for 6 days and treat yourself your favorite dish on Sunday( should not be more than 2000 Cals). Weight loss is a long term process. Eat protein and veggies to keep yourself full. Don't crash diet. Hit the gym as well. Right now you can build muscles( newbie gains) in a deficit. So you'll loose fat and gain muscles at the same time.
2 years of consistent work and you will look completely different. A changed man.

Are you bald, 5/10 or below facially, less than 5'7 tall, and/or have a 5 incher or smaller? If so, keep coping with food if it makes life tolerable. If not, let the possibility of ascending after you lose weight motivate you to do so.