Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How to cope with people around you progressing in life

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
Eveytime I go out or get in contact with someone, I always hear someone got into a relationship or someone got a good paying job etc.... How tf can i cope while everyone around me is moving forward in life and I haven't changed one bit? Family gatherings are even worse, because you get compared with your cousins and shit.

I learned to stop comparing myself to other people, it's just pointless self flagellation. Avoiding normies helps tbh.

I learned to stop comparing myself to other people, it's just pointless self flagellation. Avoiding normies helps tbh.
I legit try to not compare, but some faggots rub it in your face. Pure ragefuel

I try not to compare myself with my brother. He’s vastly superior to me in nearly every way.

The only way to cope with that is to shut in and never interacting with anybody tbh it's over...

You just need to realize that everything is a cope. All the the main objectives in life are like bones and everything else is just excessive blobs of fat that come with their own struggles. Of course sex is one of those bones so in that department, it’s over

I stopped talking to people, deleted facebook/snapchat/discord. No longer see anything of my old life - no benchmark for comparison now.
Gets lonely as fuck though. NEET life sucks

I dont even care. They are still coping.

i just avoid being around any peers at this point, they all hate me anyway

Yup I hate it just in the last few days I have run into 3 people I used to know and everytime I run into people they ask me how I´m doing and I just say "bored" as opposed to saying that I want to die and rant for minutes about my physical problems.

And since everyone is graduating now I just saw on social media the other day a childhood friend´s little brother graduating he is 6-7 years younger than me yet he graduated before me because I had to drop out, everything in adult life is a competition and I fucking hate it!

That's subjective. :feelsthink:
it is dull, six months in, i literally only leave the house to go to the shops or grab a subway. even then i do it at night to avoid people
it gets to you after a while

Don't have people around you

Quitting society, deleting all social medias and hermitmaxxing is the least worst way to live as a truecel

Last edited:
Eveytime I go out or get in contact with someone, I always hear someone got into a relationship or someone got a good paying job etc.... How tf can i cope while everyone around me is moving forward in life and I haven't changed one bit? Family gatherings are even worse, because you get compared with your cousins and shit.
I've no idea. I haven't been able to go to school for years. I'm thinking of either extremely efficient medication or suicide.

you drown in alcohol or drugs or whatever copes you have.there is no way around it

It is all genetics. None of that is your fault unless you are extremely lazy, but majority of people are not lazy so you shouldn't really blame yourself. Although it's difficult to think that way when everyone is constantly subtly telling you that you should try harder, aim higher and you will make it.

I don't care if they're progressing or not tbh, since i couldn't give two shits about reaching any of those "normie milestones"

First of all, I don't have any friends or family, so I can't compare to them. The only points of comparison, concerns old acquaintances, what I read on the internet, that I see in the street, and that I meet from time to time, rarely.

What really pisses me off is the people that constantly show off, with a high arrogance and dishonesty that feels miles away, these people have "succeeded" in society, while I am constantly harassed by bailiffs, litigants, and all sorts of fanatics. What annoys me is not financial wealth, but bragging and creating a spirit of constant competition for nothing, continuous insecurity, that do everything to stand out "of this horde", while the most unfortunate have the right to the worst. Now, they are killing us slowly with their shitty system.

I'm a fatalist, I see only bad in the outside world, and all I want is to escape it. I don't believe anymore in civilized society. Nothing is civilized here, everything becomes abstract and backward,nothing makes sense, nothing goes.
Even in African shitholes you'll find more humanity, than this decadent falling system.

Last edited:
I dont care ,just keep LDARing

I noticed a lot of it is like a tv show.
All fake and designed to make the viewer feel like shit. Demoralizing stuff.

If you feel like a loser for not having "whatever" they have, then basically you've already lost without a fight.

I'm not saying all that shit is worth fighting for. Some of it is. Like love and family...

The trick to not feeling bad about what others have, is to be content with what you have.

Don't let's other peoples "wins" make you feel like a loser. Especially if you cannot compete with them! You sure as hell cannot play their game as a subhuman!

I personally am a social loser. No car. No money. No real friends. Too few of good copes. No love... I can see how others live! Yeah I hate them. But they are willing - and able - to play the rigged game. Might as well let them enjoy it while they can. It's only temporary anyway.

They keep progressing because they were meant to. Their genetics allowed them to do so.

They keep progressing because they were meant to. Their genetics allowed them to do so.
True, most of us were meant to die as infants, we are just genetic trash.

i try to ignore people and avoid them