Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to cope with hair loss

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
How do you cope with hairpill. My hair is thinning out and it’s making me depressed ngl.

there is no cope for hairpill sorry. best you can do is just keep it buzzed until you need to start razer shaving it. beard helps to offset it some

I don't I don't cope with hairloss, im an incel and I'm here on the forum while normies from my college class are raising babies. I wouldn't call that coping so sorry I can't help you.

there's anti bald pills now, but the best cope is shaving bald and looksmaxxing. It's over though

finasteride but i heard it makes you a tranny with hair since it blocks testosterone, hair transplant
I tried finasteride but it was making me sick. Hair transplant is an option but very expensive and it has mixed results. Going bald sucks :fuk:

brutal, what side effects did you have with finasteride?
I was getting dizzy all the time and having heart palpitations. Only after 2 weeks. I used hair fibers before and it kinda works

Im on finasteride and it’s giving me gyno but I don’t mind it. Getting a gyno surgery is way easier than getting a hair transplant

How do you cope with hairpill. My hair is thinning out and it’s making me depressed ngl.
use drugs but if it's too late... you have to shave it off and accept your wretched fate :blackpill:

Try minoxidil and micro needling

I apply oil everyday on my hairs:feelsaww:

Im on finasteride and it’s giving me gyno but I don’t mind it. Getting a gyno surgery is way easier than getting a hair transplant
What do you mean by it’s gyno? And what is a gyno surgery? Is bc of man boobs?
Anyway I think hair transplant is the only legit long term solution. Remember you have to take fin forever or you will lose your hair.

Anyway I think hair transplant is the only legit long term solution. Remember you have to take fin forever or you will lose your hair.
Ngl I think I’d rather have a small dick if it meant I could keep my hair.

Yes I’m talking about man boobs. Also even if you get a hair transplant you still gonna need to take finasteride or your hair will continue to fall.

Jk. Actually hair replacement surgery is pretty common now a days, is relatively inexpensive, and has relatively few physical downsides or debilitations when compared to other surgeries like jaw reconstruction or eye Botox etc

Sorry for you loss i really am how old are you?

It happens to about 60% of men so dont stress.

Just experiment and find the right style for you. Some men grow the beard and do styles like you see bikers doing it. Some do hip hop styles at the barber. Some let their grow and it still looks good on them even if the top is thin.

So it is all about what style best fits you.

You are at the wrong place here for good advice. Most of the people here are depressed about this stuff. I lost the front part of my hair but with the right proportions of hair on the head trimmed to a certain length and right length of beard nicely trimmed neatly and shaped then I look alright.

Some men shave all their hair and beard but I dont like that personally. For some though it still looks good on them though. Some men with straight hair can brush their hair in a certain way that their style still looks good but for men with curly hair that wont work.

Quick trip to Turkey :feelsaww:

Dermarolling, minoxidil, fin (I saw it made you sick), hair transplant. I've also heard about ru58841 but never looked into it

shave your head, I did it once to see what I would look like without hair, maybe that can help you

Shotgun implant

hair transplants without fin are cope

Not losing hair myself, but after having a bad dream recently where I was balding, I can only imagine how baldingcels feel:feelsbadman: