Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How to cope with being brutally mogged?

Internalizzz

Internalizzz

Permanent KHHV | in the here, in the now
★★★★★
Lately, I've been feeling like absolute crap due to the fact that when I go out sometimes even for a walk or to gym (near an outdoor mall) I get brutally and wholly mogged to death by really attractive guys who are light skinned and tall with lean frames, even as I'm steadily trying to improve myself sometimes I realize I just can't compete with a really hot guy cause of how much leverage they have over me and I honestly feel really bad. One of my only copes besides wageslaving is the gym and even that's being ruined by attractive guys. Ahhh idk what else to do.

they didnt earn it and they probably have massive faggot egos for no work on their part so why care, maybe mog them in another way i guess is the redpill way:redpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::whitepill::whitepill:

they didnt earn it and they probably have massive faggot egos for no work on their part so why care, maybe mog them in another way i guess is the redpill way:redpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::whitepill::whitepill:
This is infuriating man, all of a sudden I have sympathy for ER

er was in a better position then many of us besides his complete mental deterioration. Stop thinking about those cucks that mog you
When you're a 6/10 at best and everyone around you is 8/10+ it's hard to not compare yourself

When you're a 6/10 at best and everyone around you is 8/10+ it's hard to not compare yourself
find something to cope with or go er and do it right i guess... i feel ya though, or find a way out of that situation and surround yourself with 4/10s so you can get rejected by a 3 and see her end up with a 7:feelsohgod:

Last edited by a moderator:
smoke weed play guitar :smonk:

Accept reality boyo :feelzez:

By 2 cup of starbucks latte :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: