Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting How to cope when your friends tell you about their multiple tinder hook ups??

C

curry_subhuman

Greycel
Why can't they keep it to themselves. I know i am ugly and I have accepted it. But why do I feel so depressed every time i hear their stories.

mogs me at having friends

break their legs and spit on them

Friendship can only happen between two people of the same social class. It's impossible to have a chad friend

Break friendship, become a truecel and rot in your room.

This is the result of having high tier normie friends. This is something you will have get to used to.

the normie friends that I have are incels in denial so I don't have this problem.

Why can't they keep it to themselves. I know i am ugly and I have accepted it. But why do I feel so depressed every time i hear their stories.
this is a situation where you seriously need to get violent. Use your virgin rage. It's better to be alone and angry than to have friends that do not respect your virginity.

I don’t have friends so this is pretty easy

They're not your real friends. A real friend would'nt do this shit.

Tell them you're an incel