Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to Convince Someone to Not Force you to Take COVID-19 Vaccine.

MentalChaos

MentalChaos

Tenka Adachi is a loli whore.
★★
I am looking for mainly serious responses but I am willing to listen to anything.

I am skeptical of the Coronavirus vaccine and don't trust it do do only what it claims to do. Just to explain, I do believe the vaccine prevents contraction of the virus. However, I have a gut feeling that it is also alters your genes in some form and that can be very dangerous.

I live at home with my father who has already gotten his first shot of the vaccine. In Canada, now people ages 12 and up can receive the vaccine and my father wants me to register for it. What is the best way I can convince him and/or what are some things I can say or things I can show him to not force me to get the vaccine.

In the end, at this point in time, they can't technically force you to take the vaccine but I have a feeling it's going to happen soon. "No jab, no job."

I need some genuine help for this, as I am very concerned for my DNA regarding this matter.

I appreciate any responses and feel free to use any responses here to convince anybody you know to not take it or force you not to take it.

Just don’t take, the fuck. The hell your parents going to do.

It's easier said than done. My dad is an absolute prick and tends to scold me a lot. If I end going to a hospital to get the vaccine I may tell the doctor that I don't want it and that I'm sorry I wasted their time. Then again, I'll probably pussy out and let the gene modifier enter my bloodstream to appease my father. If he knows I won't get it, he will treat me more like garbage than he already does. He also loves telling all of our family members my secrets and what goes on in my personal life so he's going to portray me as some kind of villain to half of my family.

I will try to fight it as much as I can but my dad is so intimidating. I'm stuck living under his roof because of that. I'm genuinely worried. This is all just constitutionally wrong.

It's easier said than done. My dad is an absolute prick and tends to scold me a lot. If I end going to a hospital to get the vaccine I may tell the doctor that I don't want it and that I'm sorry I wasted their time. Then again, I'll probably pussy out and let the gene modifier enter my bloodstream to appease my father. If he knows I won't get it, he will treat me more like garbage than he already does. He also loves telling all of our family members my secrets and what goes on in my personal life so he's going to portray me as some kind of villain to half of my family.

I will try to fight it as much as I can but my dad is so intimidating. I'm stuck living under his roof because of that. I'm genuinely worried. This is all just constitutionally wrong.
Dads a prick, I can relate to your situation a bit. I just refused it and they can’t force me because I’m an adult. You’re definitely in a sticky situation that’s for sure. I’ll say refuse it because this is essentially giving up the power over your own body/mind to another, if you don’t stand your ground you will get walked all over on and they’ll know they can do pretty much whatever they went with you.

Your english is weird, are you white?

also don’t take a shot for a virus that will never affect you. 99.98% of survival.

Your english is weird, are you white?

also don’t take a shot for a virus that will never affect you. 99.98% of survival.
Yeah, I'm white. I don't really know what that has to do with my English. Enlighten me, fellow brocel. :feelsautistic:

Let's hope I don't get that politically motivated gene shuffler!

Postpone it , Dont Take It and when Someone forces you get aggressive

Shit is Propaganda to get an Agenda going and corrupt the Markets .

But you Know how These people are , a Bunch of sheeps in human clothing

Can you prove anything that you're saying? So many people have been getting the vaccine it seems by now someone's DNA would have shown something. If your dad got the vaccine have you noticed him change at all since he got it? Did his personality change or does he look different? Maybe keep a log book and keep track of all the ways his DNA might be altered by the vaccine.

Your fears about the vaccine changing your dna are unfounded.

But beyond that if you've made up your mind, don't let anyone coerce you into it.
He also loves telling all of our family members my secrets and what goes on in my personal life so he's going to portray me as some kind of villain to half of my family.
What a prick. Killing his own child's self esteem. I can relate.
Yeah, I'm white. I don't really know what that has to do with my English. Enlighten me, fellow brocel. :feelsautistic:

Let's hope I don't get that politically motivated gene shuffler!
What @BummerDrummer is saying is that you don't write english like a complete pleb. Take it as a compliment

You clearly never dealt with imposing parents. In their eyes if they tell you to do something you either do it, or they'll force you to do it against your will.

To OP: I guess try explaining to your father that you're afraid of the vaccine's side effects and that you'd rather wait for more conclusive studies on its effectiveness and its side effects before taking it. That worked for me.

i just flat out refused and they can suck my dick for all i care, for you i'd recommend lying, saying you took it already.

You clearly never dealt with imposing parents. In their eyes if they tell you to do something you either do it, or they'll force you to do it against your will.
They can’t force you against will, and OP never stated his parents are getting physical with him that’s the only true way a person can be forced. Going by what he said.

If words alone and the way people act towards you is going to force to obey them, that only means you’re weak mentally. Most of you don’t really know what’s truly an 'imposing parent' I once was with truly abusive family members and when I compare it to others it’s really nothing.

You can only truly be forced if it gets physical.

My advice for OP remains the same stand your ground and...
refuse it because this is essentially giving up the power over your own body/mind to another, if you don’t stand your ground you will get walked all over on and they’ll know they can do pretty much whatever they went with you.

Your dad sounds like a dick. I hope you didn't let him coerce you into taking the kikecine.

I am looking for mainly serious responses but I am willing to listen to anything.

I am skeptical of the Coronavirus vaccine and don't trust it do do only what it claims to do. Just to explain, I do believe the vaccine prevents contraction of the virus. However, I have a gut feeling that it is also alters your genes in some form and that can be very dangerous.

I live at home with my father who has already gotten his first shot of the vaccine. In Canada, now people ages 12 and up can receive the vaccine and my father wants me to register for it. What is the best way I can convince him and/or what are some things I can say or things I can show him to not force me to get the vaccine.

In the end, at this point in time, they can't technically force you to take the vaccine but I have a feeling it's going to happen soon. "No jab, no job."

I need some genuine help for this, as I am very concerned for my DNA regarding this matter.

I appreciate any responses and feel free to use any responses here to convince anybody you know to not take it or force you not to take it.
THIS: " I never discuss private medical information"