Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to convince parents to let me leech on them more?

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
they just shouted at me saying im fucked up for not working. but im after 4 coffees and really didnt get sad after hearing it. coffee cures depression af

im not saying they are wrong. they are right. but idc. i dont mind leeching on them. i have no feelings.

What i want is to leech on them a bit longer without hearing bs from them

how to achieve that? nothing works

(i want them to let me stay in their home without working for a bit longer)

Just pretend you got Tuberculosis op

be like it was your dumbass idea to have me i didn’t ask to be born life fucking sucks and you forced me into existence for no reason

threaten them with suicide

Be 'vunerable', tell them life has beat you down and its hard to even get out of bed.

you need to larpmaxx

i suggest you pretend to look for a job.
if you show them that you are "willing to change" they will stop fucking with you.

if you have already neeted for a few years you won't find a job anyway. cv is fucked.

apply to 100 jobs online, tell them nobody answered you.

you need to larpmaxx

i suggest you pretend to look for a job.
if you show them that you are "willing to change" they will stop fucking with you.

if you have already neeted for a few years you won't find a job anyway. cv is fucked.

LMAO i neeted for 5 yrs